AFCO 3270C Pro Touring Elite Series Shock, 7 Inch Stroke
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 0 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AFCOs Pro Touring Elite Series double adjustable shocks offer a unique blend of hydraulic and gas-assisted dampening that provides unparalleled on-and-off track performance. These shocks will revolutionize the handling of your dual-purpose street/autocross vehicle.
- Remote mounted canister allows for convenient dampening adjustment
- Double Adjustability - broad range of adjustment
- 1/2" I.D. x 1" wide Teflon lined spherical bearing end mounts
Suggested Spring Height
- 4" Stroke: 7-8"
- 5" Stroke: 10-12"
- 7" Stroke: 12-14"
Coil-over compatible with purchase of additional parts.
Item Details13.20" Comp, 20.20" Ext
15.50"-17.75" @ Ride Height
More Like This
AFCO 6270 Silver Series Dirt Late Model Shock-7 Inch, Comp 3-6/Reb 3-6
AFCO 6270SX2 62 Series Dirt Late Model Shock-7 Inch, Comp 3-6/Reb 5-12
AFCO 62736-610Z 62 Series Late Model Shock, 7 Inch, Comp 3-6/Reb 6-10
AFCO 3270S 32 Series Mono-Tube Alum. Shock 7 In, Slick Track (3-6/4-8)
AFCO 6270S Silver Series Dirt Late Model Shock-7 Inch-Comp 3-6/Reb 4-8
AFCO 62736-712Z 62 Series Late Model Shock, 7 Inch, Comp 3-6/Reb 7-12
AFCO 6270SP 62 Series Dirt Late Model Shock, Special Order, 7 Inch
AFCO 6270SPZ Silver Series Late Model Pavement Shock, 7 Inch, Special
AFCO 4770LR1 47 Series Twin-Tube Double Adjust Shock-7 Inch, Left Rear
AFCO 3770HSRX2 Alum. Big Adj. Threaded Shock 7 Inch, High Speed Tracks