AFCO 3270C Pro Touring Elite Series Shock, 7 Inch Stroke
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 0 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AFCOs Pro Touring Elite Series double adjustable shocks offer a unique blend of hydraulic and gas-assisted dampening that provides unparalleled on-and-off track performance. These shocks will revolutionize the handling of your dual-purpose street/autocross vehicle.
- Remote mounted canister allows for convenient dampening adjustment
- Double Adjustability - broad range of adjustment
- 1/2" I.D. x 1" wide Teflon lined spherical bearing end mounts
Suggested Spring Height
- 4" Stroke: 7-8"
- 5" Stroke: 10-12"
- 7" Stroke: 12-14"
Coil-over compatible with purchase of additional parts.
Item Details13.20" Comp, 20.20" Ext
15.50"-17.75" @ Ride Height
More Like This
AFCO 2175D 21 Series Large Body Threaded Gas Shock-7 Inch, LH, 5 Valve
Bilstein 30/50 Aluminum Threaded Gas Shock-7 Inch Stroke, Comp 5/Reb 3
Bilstein Alum. Threaded Body Gas Shock, 7 In Stroke, Comp/Rebound: 4/4
Bilstein 45/45 Aluminum Threaded Shock-7 Inch Stroke, Comp 4.5/Reb 4.5
AFCO 3270S 32 Series Mono-Tube Alum. Shock 7 In, Slick Track (3-6/4-8)
AFCO 26736-4Z 26 Series Large Threaded Adj Shock 7 In., Comp 3-6/Reb 4
AFCO 2673-48Z 26 Series Big Threaded Adj. Shock 7 Inch, Comp 3/Reb 4-8
AFCO 26736-5Z 26 Series Large Threaded Adj Shock 7 In., Comp 3-6/Reb 5
AFCO 26736-7Z 26 Series Large Threaded Adj Shock 7 In., Comp 3-6/Reb 7
AFCO 2674-47 26 Series Big Threaded Adj. Shock, 7 Inch, Comp 4/Reb 4-7