AFCO 28250-1CR 8 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil-Over Spring, 250 Rate
Universal Fit, 200 - 299 lbs. Spring Rate Range, 250 lbs. Spring Rate, 8.00" Free Height
- Made using industry exclusive 360° polished wire
- These coil over springs are engineered to provide the strength, durability and show stopping good looks you desire
- Has a 2.63" inside diameter and a 250 lb. spring rate
- Both ends are squared to ensure a proper fit
- Made from heavy duty steel with a beautiful chrome finish
Whether you are building a purpose-built drag strip machine or a beautiful show car, Extreme Chrome coilover springs will provide the strength, durability and show stopping good looks you desire.
- Industry exclusive 360° polished wire
- High quality REAL chrome finish
- Looks great from any angle - not just on the outside edge
- 2-5/8" inside diameter
All AFCOILS® carry a lifetime warranty to remain within 2% of the original nominal free height.
AFCOILS® Spring Rate Guide (Link)
Coil-Over Mounting Guide (Link)
AFCOILS® springs are manufactured using the finest spring material available. They are designed for extended life and consistent performance. They are guaranteed to do the job for which they are designed for as long as they are owned by the original purchaser.
AFCO will replace any AFCOILS® spring that ever exceeds the maximum allowable 2% loss of free height from original nominal specification. One way freight is included.
- Guarantee applies to original retail purchaser only.
- Damaged springs not covered by warranty.
- Spring must be returned to AFCO freight prepaid along with a copy of the original invoice.
- No other warranty, either expressed or implied, applies to AFCOILS® springs.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
AFCO 28225-1CR 8 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil-Over Spring, 225 Rate
AFCO 28300-1CR 8 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil-Over Spring, 300 Rate
AFCO 28450-1CR 8 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil-Over Spring, 450 Rate
AFCO 28150-1CR 8 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil-Over Spring, 150 Rate
AFCO 28200-1CR 8 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil-Over Spring, 200 Rate
AFCO 28325-1CR 8 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil-Over Spring, 325 Rate
AFCO 28350-1CR 8 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil-Over Spring, 350 Rate
AFCO 28375-1CR 8 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil-Over Spring, 375 Rate
AFCO 28400-1CR 8 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil-Over Spring, 400 Rate
AFCO 28500-1CR 8 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil-Over Spring, 500 Rate
Q & A
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Learn about AFCO shocks and the importance of shock performance while racing. See tips on how to adjust shocks to accommodate track conditions.
Whether you are looking to change the look of your truck, get rid of your tired rusty springs, or upgrade the ride quality of your truck, Speedway Motors has you covered with stock height and lowered spring options.
Follow this guide on how to install a splined sway bar for GM A-body applications. See the installation process on a '68 Chevelle frame using stock control arms and factory chassis bolt and pad locations.
Here's a handy guide to familiarize you with our G-Comp line of performance suspension systems.
Get a good foundation on racing shocks and their different functions. Learn about the fundamentals and the pros and cons between various types of shocks available.
Learn about the steps and tools necessary for a smooth chassis assembly for your sprint car.