AFCO 27300-1CR 7 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil-Over Spring, 300 Rate
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Whether you are building a purpose-built drag strip machine or a beautiful show car, Extreme Chrome coilover springs will provide the strength, durability and show stopping good looks you desire.
- Industry exclusive 360° polished wire
- High quality REAL chrome finish
- Looks great from any angle - not just on the outside edge
- 2-5/8" inside diameter
All Afcoils carry a lifetime warranty to remain within 2% of the original nominal free height.
Afcoil Spring Rate Guide (Link)
Coil-Over Mounting Guide (Link)
Afcoil springs are manufactured using the finest spring material available. They are designed for extended life and consistent performance. They are guaranteed to do the job for which they are designed for as long as they are owned by the original purchaser.
AFCO will replace any Afcoil spring that ever exceeds the maximum allowable 2% loss of free height from original nominal specification. One way freight is included.
- Guarantee applies to original retail purchaser only.
- Damaged springs not covered by warranty.
- Spring must be returned to AFCO freight prepaid along with a copy of the original invoice.
- No other warranty, either expressed or implied, applies to Afcoil springs.
More Like This
AFCO 27350-1CR 7 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil-Over Spring, 350 Rate
AFCO 28300-1CR 8 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil-Over Spring, 300 Rate
AFCO 22300CR 12 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil-Over Spring, 300 Rate
AFCO 24300CR 14 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil Over Spring - 300 Rate
AFCO 23300CR 10 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil-Over Spring, 300 Rate
AFCO 27450-1CR 7 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil-Over Spring, 450 Rate
AFCO 27400-1CR 7 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil-Over Spring, 400 Rate
AFCO 28325-1CR 8 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil-Over Spring, 325 Rate
AFCO 28350-1CR 8 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil-Over Spring, 350 Rate
AFCO 28375-1CR 8 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil-Over Spring, 375 Rate
Q & A
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy Truck in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th Anniversary. Jason and Tom take a few minutes to talk about the rear suspension the team used on the truck.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.