AFCO 2675-36Z 26 Series Big Threaded Adj. Shock 7 Inch, Comp 5/Reb 3-6
Sprint Car, Mono Tube Shock Type, Single Adjustable Shock Adjustability, 5 Compression Valving
AFCO innovation provides racers with more options. The M2 Single adjustable shock brings the race proven advantages of the M2 Mono-Tube Shock to a non-canister single adjustable design. Simply put, AFCO's M2 Single gives your racecar more sensitivity, more adjustment range, more versatility, and more traction!
- Compressed Length: 13.00"
- Extended Length: 18.91"
- Pavement Late Model
AFCO M2 26 Series Aluminum Body - Single Adjustable Shocks. Rebound Adjustable. 7 Inch Stroke.
All AFCO M2 shocks are 100% dyno tested, rebuildable and revalvable. Includes detailed tuning guide.
- Sprint Car Wing & Non-Wing - Dirt
- Recommended Gas Shocks - Big Body Rebound Adjustable Threaded
- Right Front
- Base, Slick, Rough Track Condition
- Right Front
- Internal Bladder
- Just like the more expensive M2 Double Adjustable, the M2 Single incorporates a gas charged bladder design to provide lightning fast response to high frequency shaft movement while maintaining exceptional low speed dampening control.
- Low Friction
- All the M2's low friction components are utilized in the single adjustable model to provide consistent fade free performance and allow the key functions of the shock to work at their maximum effictiveness.
- Swiv-Align Floating Spring Seat
- The design of the high tech Swiv-Align spring seat removes nearly all side forces from the shaft and makes the M2’s damping smoother and more consistent than other shocks without any added expense.
- The M2's unique design allows for completely independent control with absolutely no change in the fixed valve portion of the shock. The M2 Single Adjustable uses the shaft-mounted adjuster knob in rebound adjustable configurations.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 8 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
AFCO 2695-36Z 26 Series Big Threaded Gas Shock, 9 Inch, Comp 5/Reb 3-6
AFCO 2673-914Z 26 Series Big Threaded Adj Shock 7 Inch Comp 3/Reb 9-14
AFCO 2674-36Z 26 Series Big Threaded Adj. Shock, 7 In., Comp 4/Reb 3-6
AFCO 2673-510 26 Series Big Threaded Adj. Shock 7 In., Comp 3/Reb 5-10
AFCO 26 Series Big Body Threaded Reb Adj. Shock, 7 In, Comp/Reb: 3/4-7
AFCO 26936-5Z 26 Series Big Threaded Gas Shock, 9 Inch, Comp 3-6/Reb 5
AFCO 2683-48Z 26 Series Adjustable Gas Shock, 8 Inch, Comp 3/Reb 4-8
AFCO 2693-48Z 26 Series Big Threaded Gas Shock, 9 Inch, Comp 3/Reb 4-8
AFCO 26936-4Z 26 Series Big Threaded Gas Shock, 9 Inch, Comp 3-6/Reb 4
AFCO 2693-36Z 26 Series Big Threaded Gas Shock, 9 Inch, Comp 3/Reb 3-6
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Kyle Vanover discusses how dents affect racing shocks. Learn how monotubes and twin tubes are affected by damage differently.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
Follow along as Kyle Vanover share tips on how to keep your shocks clean.
Kyle Vanover explains the results of tires rubbing on shocks. Check out this video and give the Speedway Motors Shock Tech department a call for assistance.
Get a good foundation on racing shocks and their different functions. Learn about the fundamentals and the pros and cons between various types of shocks available.