AFCO 2673-510 26 Series Big Threaded Adj. Shock 7 In., Comp 3/Reb 5-10
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 0 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AFCO innovation provides racers with more options. The M2 Single adjustable shock brings the race proven advantages of the M2 Mono-Tube Shock to a non-canister single adjustable design. Simply put, AFCO's M2 Single gives your racecar more sensitivity, more adjustment range, more versatility, and more traction!
- Compressed Length: 13.00"
- Extended Length: 18.91"
- Dirt/Pavement Late Model
AFCO M2 26 Series Aluminum Body - Single Adjustable Shocks. Rebound Adjustable. 7 Inch Stroke.
All AFCO M2 shocks are 100% dyno tested, rebuildable and revalvable. Includes detailed tuning guide.
- Dirt Late Model/Crate Late Model
- Recommended Swing Arm & 4-Link Gas Shock
- Right Front
- Slick Track Condition
- Right Front
- Internal Bladder
- Just like the more expensive M2 Double Adjustable, the M2 Single incorporates a gas charged bladder design to provide lightning fast response to high frequency shaft movement while maintaining exceptional low speed dampening control.
- Low Friction
- All the M2's low friction components are utilized in the single adjustable model to provide consistent fade free performance and allow the key functions of the shock to work at their maximum effictiveness.
- Swiv-Align Floating Spring Seat
- The design of the high tech Swiv-Align spring seat removes nearly all side forces from the shaft and makes the M2’s damping smoother and more consistent than other shocks without any added expense.
- The M2's unique design allows for completely independent control with absolutely no change in the fixed valve portion of the shock. The M2 Single Adjustable uses the shaft-mounted adjuster knob in rebound adjustable configurations.
More Like This
AFCO 2674-510 26 Series Big Threaded Adj. Shock 7 In., Comp 4/Reb 5-10
AFCO 2673-36Z 26 Series Big Threaded Adj. Shock 7 In., Comp 3/Reb 3-6
AFCO 2673-610Z 26 Series Big Threaded Adj Shock 7 Inch Comp 3/Reb 6-10
AFCO 2673-48Z 26 Series Big Threaded Adj. Shock 7 Inch, Comp 3/Reb 4-8
AFCO 2673-712Z 26 Series Big Threaded Adj Shock 7 Inch Comp 3/Reb 7-12
AFCO 2673-914Z 26 Series Big Threaded Adj Shock 7 Inch Comp 3/Reb 9-14
AFCO 26 Series Big Body Threaded Reb Adj. Shock, 7 In, Comp/Reb: 3/4-7
AFCO 3673-510 36 Series Adj. Twin Tube Shock, 7 Inch, Comp 3/Reb 5-10
AFCO 2674-36Z 26 Series Big Threaded Adj. Shock, 7 In., Comp 4/Reb 3-6
AFCO 2675-36Z 26 Series Big Threaded Adj. Shock 7 Inch, Comp 5/Reb 3-6
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy Truck in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th Anniversary. Jason and Tom take a few minutes to talk about the rear suspension the team used on the truck.