AFCO 2494D 24 Series Steel Gas Shock, 9 Inch, Right Rear, Comp 4/Reb 4
Modified, Sport Mod, Stock Car, Mono Tube Shock Type, Steel Shock Body Material, Powder Coated
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
AFCO's sophisticated 24 Series steel body gas shocks feature deflective disc technology in an economical, rules-friendly, non-adjustable package. These mono-tube shocks are sure to be the answer for any racer under constraints to experience the superb handling of gas-charged shocks.
- Compressed Length: 14.95"
- Extended Length: 23.85"
- IMCA Racing approved
- Mono-tube steel body
- Gas pressure floating piston design
- Deflective disc technology
- Performance at its best on fast or rough tracks
- Grooved for coil-over applications
- Street Stock/Super Stock applications (left rear)
- Rebuildable and serviceable through an authorized AFCO shock rebuild center
- Dirt Modifieds
- Recommended Swing Arm Gas Shocks-IMCA Legal
- Left Rear
- Base Track Condition
- Left Rear
- Street Stocks and Super Stocks - Dirt
- Recommended Dirt Shocks - Gas
- Right Rear
- Camaro, Metric Frame
- Right Rear
More Like This
AFCO 2494 24 Series Steel Body Gas Shock, 9 Inch Stroke, Comp/Reb: 4/4
AFCO 2494RT 24 Series Steel Gas Shock-9 Inch, Comp 4/Reb 4-Rough Track
AFCO 2496-4 24 Series Steel Body Gas Shock-9 Inch Stroke, Comp 6/Reb 4
AFCO 2495-3D 24 Series Steel Gas Shock-9 Inch, Left Rear, Comp 5/Reb 3
AFCO 2495-4 24 Series Steel Body Gas Shock-9 Inch Stroke, Comp 5/Reb 4
AFCO 2494-7 24 Series Steel Body Gas Shock-9 Inch Stroke, Comp 4/Reb 7
AFCO 2494-5D 24 Series Steel Gas Shock-9 Inch, Left Rear, Comp 4/Reb 5
AFCO 2474-5 24 Series Steel Body Gas Shock-7 Inch Stroke, Comp 4/Reb 5
AFCO 2475-4 24 Series Steel Body Gas Shock-7 Inch Stroke, Comp 5/Reb 4
AFCO 2492-4 24 Series Steel Body Gas Shock-9 Inch Stroke, Comp 2/Reb 4
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.