AFCO 2195-6 21 Series Large Body Threaded Gas Shock, 9 Inch, 5-6 Valve
Dirt Late Model, Pavement Late Model, Sprint Car, Mono Tube Shock Type, 5 Compression Valving
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 35 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AFCOs 21 Series aluminum body fixed valve gas pressure shocks feature deflective disc technology in an economical, rules-friendly, non-adjustable package. These lightweight aluminum shocks are sure to be the answer for any racer under constraints to experience the superb handling of gas-charged shocks.
- Fixed valving in a gas pressure design
- Threaded for coil-over applications
- User serviceable/repairable
- Late Model/Crate Late Model application
Item DetailsCompressed Length: 16.21"Extended Length: 24.15"Comp./Rebound: 5/6
ApplicationSprint Car Wing - Dirt
- Recommended Gas Shocks - Big Body Non-Adjustable Threaded
- Right Rear
- Slick Track Condition
- Right Rear
More Like This
AFCO 2194-6D 21 Series Large Threaded Gas Shock, 9 Inch, LH, 4-6 Valve
AFCO 2196 21 Series Large Body Threaded Gas Shock, 9 Inch, 6 Valve
AFCO 2193D 21 Series Large Body Threaded Gas Shock-9 Inch, LH, 3 Valve
AFCO 2176D 21 Series Large Body Threaded Gas Shock-7 Inch, LH, 6 Valve
AFCO 2175-6D 21 Series Large Threaded Gas Shock, 7 Inch, LH, 5-6 Valve
AFCO 2195D 21 Series Large Body Threaded Gas Shock-9 Inch, LH, 5 Valve
AFCO 2176 21 Series Large Body Threaded Gas Shock, 7 Inch, 6 Valve
AFCO 2194 21 Series Large Body Threaded Gas Shock, 9 Inch, 4 Valve
AFCO 2195 21 Series Large Body Threaded Gas Shock, 9 Inch, 5 Valve
AFCO 2174-6 21 Series Large Body Threaded Gas Shock, 7 Inch, 4-6 Valve
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!