AFCO 2193-5 21 Series Large Body Threaded Gas Shock, 9 Inch, 3-5 Valve
Sprint Car, Mono Tube Shock Type, Non-Adjustable Shock Adjustability, Threaded Shock Body Type
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AFCOs 21 Series aluminum body fixed valve gas pressure shocks feature deflective disc technology in an economical, rules-friendly, non-adjustable package. These lightweight aluminum shocks are sure to be the answer for any racer under constraints to experience the superb handling of gas-charged shocks.
- Fixed valving in a gas pressure design
- Threaded for coil-over applications
- User serviceable/repairable
- Late Model/Crate Late Model application
Item Details3-5 ValveCompressed Length: 16.21"Extended Length: 24.15"Comp./Rebound: 3/5
- Dirt Late Model/Crate Late Model
- Recommended Swing Arm & 4-Link Gas Shock
- Right Rear
- Slick Track Condition
- Right Rear
More Like This
AFCO 2175-10 21 Series Large Body Threaded Gas Shock-7 Inch 5-10 Valve
AFCO 2195-6 21 Series Large Body Threaded Gas Shock, 9 Inch, 5-6 Valve
AFCO 2195-3D 21 Series Large Threaded Gas Shock, 9 Inch, LH, 5-3 Valve
AFCO 2175-3D 21 Series Large Threaded Gas Shock, 7 Inch, LH, 5-3 Valve
AFCO 2193-5D 21 Series Large Threaded Gas Shock, 9 Inch, LH, 3-5 Valve
AFCO 2194-6 21 Series Large Body Threaded Gas Shock, 9 Inch, 4-6 Valve
AFCO 2195-3 21 Series Large Body Threaded Gas Shock, 9 Inch, 5-3 Valve
AFCO 2175-6 21 Series Large Body Threaded Gas Shock, 7 Inch, 5-6 Valve
AFCO 2194D 21 Series Large Body Threaded Gas Shock-9 Inch, LH, 4 Valve
AFCO 2173-5D 21 Series Large Threaded Gas Shock, 7 Inch, LH, 3-5 Valve
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Information behind the various styles of available shock absorbers.
Speedway Motors shares a How-To of selecting the right coilovers for your T-Bucket.