AFCO 2175D 21 Series Large Body Threaded Gas Shock-7 Inch, LH, 5 Valve
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
AFCOs sophisticated 21 Series aluminum body fixed valve gas pressure shocks feature deflective disc technology in an economical, rules-friendly, non-adjustable package. These lightweight aluminum shocks are sure to be the answer for any racer under constraints to experience the superb handling of gas-charged shocks.
- Fixed valving in a gas pressure design
- Threaded for coil-over applications
- User serviceable/repairable
- Late Model/Crate Late Model application (left side)
Item Details5 ValveCompressed Length: 13.53"Extended Length: 20.47"Comp./Rebound: 5/5
- Dirt Late Model/Crate Late Model
- Recommended 4-Link Gas Shock
- Left Front
- Base, Rough Track Condition
- Left Front
More Like This
AFCO 2175-7 21 Series Large Body Threaded Gas Shock, 7 Inch, 5-7 Valve
AFCO 2175-4 21 Series Large Body Threaded Gas Shock, 7 Inch, 5-4 Valve
AFCO 2173-14 21 Series Large Body Threaded Gas Shock-7 Inch 3-14 Valve
Bilstein SNSL Series Custom Linear Shock
Bilstein SNS Series Custom Shock
AFCO 21 Series Custom Racing Shock
AFCO Silver 57 Series Gas Bulb Shocks w/ Schrader Valve
QA1 28A Series Steel Pressurized Gas Monotube Shock, IMCA Approved
AFCO 1375T 13T Series Big Threaded Twin Tube 7 Inch Shock-Comp 5/Reb 5
Bilstein 50/30 Aluminum Threaded Gas Shock-7 Inch Stroke, Comp 3/Reb 5
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.