AFCO 20034LF Low Friction 1968-89 Chrysler-Type Upper Ball Joint
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
AFCO Low Friction Ball Joints are designed with 2 ft. lbs. of resistance, the force required to move the stud of the ball joint. Compare this with standard replacement joints, with as high as 50 ft. lbs. of resistance. A difference you can feel!
Fits a variety of race car and street car applications. See Application tab for complete list.
Same as small Chrysler type Moog K772 (1.83" at threads).
Checking Ball Joint Wear (PDF)
Moog # K772
- Howe, Dirtworks upper
- Most aftermarket tubular or strut type lower arms (Speedway, AFCO, Jet, Dirtworks, etc.).
- Upper and lower tapers of Mustang II/Pinto spindle
- 300 1962-71
- Cordoba 1975-83
- Fifth Avenue 1983-89
- Imperial 1981-83
- Lebaron 1977-81
- New Yorker 1963-82
- Newport 1961-81
- Windsor 1958-61
- 330 1963-64
- 440 1963-64
- 880 1963-64
- A100 1964
- Aspen 1976-80
- Challenger 1970-74
- Charger 1966-78
It is critical to handling that suspension components be as free as possible to move. Low friction ball joints allow the suspension to give rather than allowing the tire to bounce over rough surfaces. Low tire pressures magnify the need to minimize friction in the suspension.
- Precision machined to tight tolerances, providing consistent resistance throughout the travel of the ball joint to deliver consistent performance
- Improves weight transfer
- Frees up suspension for more consistent, repeatable chassis tuning
- Removes suspension rigidity and allows shock and spring to have more precise wheel control
- Adjustments are controlled more effectively by the shock and spring instead of the tire which improves traction
- Provides more accurate set-ups during vehicle scaling
- Meets or exceeds standard ball joint strength
- Stock appearing
- Lower input steering efforts and faster steering wheel return
More Like This
AFCO 20034-1 Standard 1968-89 Chrysler-Type Upper Ball Joint, Extended
AFCO 20034 Standard 1968-89 Chrysler-Type Upper Ball Joint
Howe Racing 22320 K772 Upper Ball Joint, 68-89 Chrysler, Aluminum Cap
Chrysler-Type Screw-In Ball Joint w/ Sleeve
QA1 1210-105 K772 Style Upper Ball Joint Kit w/ Extended Length Stud
Howe Racing 22320S K772 Upper Ball Joint, 68-89 Chrysler, Steel
Speedway 1968-89 Chrysler-Type Upper K772 Style Ball Joint
QA1 1210-105 K772 Upper Ball Joint, 1968-89 Chrysler, Steel Cap
Speedway K772 Rebuildable Upper Ball Joint, 1968-89 Chrysler Racing
Speedway K772 Upper Ball Joint, 1.000 Inch Extended, 68-89 Chrysler
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy Truck in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th Anniversary. Jason and Tom take a few minutes to talk about the rear suspension the team used on the truck.