AFCO 200-1010 Low Friction Bolt-in Upper Ball Joint Kit, 1978-88 GM
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What good is the latest, greatest speed equipment if your car dosent handle right? A big part of handling is the ability of your suspension to travel freely.
Each kit contains (4) hi-performance AFCO Low Friction ball joints and (4) AFCO Lightweight, friction-reducing control arms bushings.
- Upper Ball Joints: Bolt In (78-88 Mid-size GM )
- Lower Ball Joints: Press In, Extended Stud (78-88 Mid-size GM )
- Bushings: 2 ea.
- Stock appearing
- Reduced suspension "stiction"
- Increases ability to transfer weight
- Lower input steering efforts and faster steering wheel return
- Promotes front end alignment during usage (unlike O.E. rubber bushings)
- Lightweight lower bushings (nylon inserts for reduced weight and less friction)
- Provides consistent resistance throughout the travel of the ball joint to deliver consistent performance
Item Details'''78-''88 Mid-size GM metric lower arm with bolt-in upper ball joint & extended lower ball joint.'
More Like This
Pinto-Mustang II Ball Joints
Speedway 1973-95 Truck K6136 Style Repl Upper Ball Joint
Speedway 1971-76 Impala/Caprice K6141 Style Lower Ball Joint
Speedway Lower Ball Joint K5103 Style
Howe Racing 22412 K727 Lower Ball Joint, Alum. Cap, Screw-In
Howe Racing 22413 K6141 Lower Ball Joint, Alum. Cap, Press-In
Howe Racing 22420 GM K6145 Lower Ball Joint, Alum. Cap, Press-In
Howe Racing 22320 K772 Upper Ball Joint, 68-89 Chrysler, Aluminum Cap
AFCO 20038-1LF Low Friction 1973-95 Truck-Style Lower Ball Joint, Long
AFCO 20038-1 Standard 1973-95 Truck-Style Lower Ball Joint
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy Truck in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th Anniversary. Jason and Tom take a few minutes to talk about the rear suspension the team used on the truck.