AFCO 200-1002 Low Friction 1978-88 GM A/G-Body Front Suspension
Hobby Stock, Stock Car
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This Low Friction kit from AFCO frees up your front suspension and allows it to work the way it was designed. The kit includes low friction ball joints, lightweight lower arm bushings with nylon inserts, and solid steel upper arm bushings. Due to the superior materials used, this kit promotes front end alignment during usage (unlike O.E. soft rubber bushings). Perfect or ProTouring, SCCA, and Drag Racing cars.
- Assembled kits for easy ordering
- No modifications necessary-simply choose your application and go
- Reduced suspension "stiction"
- Increases ability to transfer weight
- Precision machining promotes front end alignment during usage (unlike O.E. rubber bushings)
- Kits contain lightweight lower bushings (nylon inserts for reduced weight and less friction)
Each kit contains: (4) ball joints, (4) upper control arm bushings, and (4) lower control arm bushings.
Item Details'''78-''88 Chevelle/Malibu/Monte Carlo
''78-''87 Cutlass, Lemans/Gran Prix, Regal/Special, Cutlass'
- '78-'88 Chevrolet Malibu, Monte Carlo
- '78-'87 Pontiac Lemans, Grand Prix
- '78-'87 Oldsmobile Cutlass
- '78-'87 Buick Regal
More Like This
AFCO 200-1006 Low Friction 1982-92 GM F-Body Front Suspension
Pinto-Mustang II Ball Joints
Speedway 1973-95 Truck K6136 Style Repl Upper Ball Joint
Speedway 1971-76 Impala/Caprice K6141 Style Lower Ball Joint
Speedway Lower Ball Joint K5103 Style
Howe Racing 22412 K727 Lower Ball Joint, Alum. Cap, Screw-In
Howe Racing 22413 K6141 Lower Ball Joint, Alum. Cap, Press-In
Howe Racing 22420 GM K6145 Lower Ball Joint, Alum. Cap, Press-In
Howe Racing 22320 K772 Upper Ball Joint, 68-89 Chrysler, Aluminum Cap
AFCO 20038-1LF Low Friction 1973-95 Truck-Style Lower Ball Joint, Long
Q & A
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.