AFCO 200-1002 Low Friction 1978-88 GM A/G-Body Front Suspension
Hobby Stock, Stock Car
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This Low Friction kit from AFCO frees up your front suspension and allows it to work the way it was designed. The kit includes low friction ball joints, lightweight lower arm bushings with nylon inserts, and solid steel upper arm bushings. Due to the superior materials used, this kit promotes front end alignment during usage (unlike O.E. soft rubber bushings). Perfect or ProTouring, SCCA, and Drag Racing cars.
- Assembled kits for easy ordering
- No modifications necessary-simply choose your application and go
- Reduced suspension "stiction"
- Increases ability to transfer weight
- Precision machining promotes front end alignment during usage (unlike O.E. rubber bushings)
- Kits contain lightweight lower bushings (nylon inserts for reduced weight and less friction)
Each kit contains: (4) ball joints, (4) upper control arm bushings, and (4) lower control arm bushings.
Item Details'''78-''88 Chevelle/Malibu/Monte Carlo
''78-''87 Cutlass, Lemans/Gran Prix, Regal/Special, Cutlass'
- '78-'88 Chevrolet Malibu, Monte Carlo
- '78-'87 Pontiac Lemans, Grand Prix
- '78-'87 Oldsmobile Cutlass
- '78-'87 Buick Regal
More Like This
AFCO 200-1006 Low Friction 1982-92 GM F-Body Front Suspension
AFCO 200-1001 Low Friction 1966-74 GM Front Suspension
AFCO 200-1004 Low Friction 1974-79 GM Front Suspension
AFCO 20041 Steel Ball Joint Sleeve, 1960-66 Chrysler-Type Lower
AFCO 20032-2LF Low Friction Upper Ball Joint, Extended Length
AFCO 20033 K5106 Standard GM Lower Ball Joint
AFCO 20032 K5208 Standard GM Upper Ball Joint
AFCO 20037 K5108 Standard GM Upper Ball Joint
AFCO 20039 K6145 Standard GM Lower Ball Joint
AFCO 20039LF Low Friction GM Lower Ball Joint
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.