AFCO 2-5/8 Inch Coil-Over Spring, 10 Inch, Black
Universal Fit, 10.00" Free Height, 2.63" Inside Diameter, Powder Coated, Black
There's a lot riding on your springs-literally. Springs are your car's connection to the ground, and their performance is directly related to all other suspension components. Inconsistent, weak springs can cause a multitude of handling problems, and in some cases, dangerous situations. When it comes to choosing coil springs there are many alternatives, but if you want the best you can get, the choice is clear: choose AFCOILS®.
Available in multiple spring rates:
- Machine-ground on both ends to tolerances within 1 degree
- Pressed to solid height and "pre-set" - eliminates potential for additional set
- Optimized material thickness and coil spacing
- Guaranteed not to lose more than 1% of free height
- Made of super-high tensile strength chrome silicon wire for long life and and a consistent rate
- All springs are cold wound on the latest automated coiling equipment and heat treated twice during manufacturing to be able to withstand even the most abusive conditions
- To further enhance durability, AFCOILS® are shot-peened and coated with a durable black finish
- 10" free height
- Lifetime warranty
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
AFCO 2-5/8 Inch Coil-Over Spring, 4 Inch, Black
AFCO Yellow 2-5/8 I.D. Coil-Over Springs, 10 Inch
AFCO AFCOILS® 2-5/8 I.D. Coil-Over Springs, 4 Inch
AFCO Yellow 2-5/8 I.D. Coil-Over Springs, 14 Inch
AFCO 22100B 2-5/8 I.D. Coil-Over Springs, 12 Inch
AFCO 20125A-7K 10 & 14 Series Coil-over Kit - Using 5 Inch Spring
AFCO 29015-3 Coil-Over Spring, 1.875 Inch, 15 Pound Spring Rate
AFCO AFCOILS® Yellow 2-5/8 I.D. Coil-Over Springs, 12 Inch
AFCO AFCOILS® Yellow 2-5/8 I.D. Coil-Over Springs, 8 Inch
AFCO 22525B 12 Inch AFCOILS® Black Coilover Spring, 525
Q & A
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Learn the proper method of blocking a race car in this step-by-step procedure to follow when performing this task. Learn why consistency is important and a few "not-to-do's".
Learn about AFCO shocks and the importance of shock performance while racing. See tips on how to adjust shocks to accommodate track conditions.
Whether you are looking to change the look of your truck, get rid of your tired rusty springs, or upgrade the ride quality of your truck, Speedway Motors has you covered with stock height and lowered spring options.
Get a good foundation on racing shocks and their different functions. Learn about the fundamentals and the pros and cons between various types of shocks available.
Learn about the steps and tools necessary for a smooth chassis assembly for your sprint car.
Learn how Derek Turner's '55 Chevy gets completely overhauled with brand new chassis and suspension components along with a new fuel system and wiring.