AFCO 1995 R Series Large Body Steel Twin-Tube Shock-9 In, Comp 5/Reb 5
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AFCO R-Series Twin-Tube Shocks are packed with quality, performance and value, all inside a rebuildable steel body. All internal parts of the AFCO Steel Take-A-Part shocks are identical to the components inside the aluminum body shocks, so you can expect the highest levels of performance and durability.
AFCO Steel Body Take-A-Part Shocks let you meet your "steel shock rule" and still allow you to run the most precise shock in the industry. With the Take-A-Part, you are no longer limited to "off the shelf valves," and you can have the performance of your used shocks brought back to full factory spec with a rebuild rather than having to purchase a new shock.
- Large 2.02" O.D. body and full 5/8" shaft provide increased strength
- Twin tube design for those "hard-to-get-a-hold-of" tracks
- Owner rebuildable and serviceable
- Shim stack technology provides consistent results
- 100% dyno tested, rebuildable and revalvable
Item DetailsCompressed Length: 14.75"
Extended Length: 23.50"
Comp. / Rebound: 5/5
Big Body Popular Applications:
- Late Models
- Limited Late Models
- Open Wheel
- Street Stocks
- Super Street Stocks
More Like This
AFCO 1095 10 Series Steel Big Twin Tube Shock-9 In Stroke-Comp 5/Reb 5
AFCO 1994-5 19 Series Large Steel Twin-Tube Shock-9 Inch, Comp 4/Reb 5
AFCO 1993-5 19 Series Large Steel Twin-Tube Shock-9 Inch, Comp 3/Reb 5
AFCO 19 Series Large Body Steel Twin-Tube Shock, 9 Inch, Comp/Reb: 5/3
AFCO 1994 R Series Large Body Steel Twin-Tube Shock-9 In, Comp 4/Reb 4
AFCO 1993 R Series Large Body Steel Twin-Tube Shock-9 In, Comp 3/Reb 3
AFCO 19 Series Large Body Steel Twin-Tube Shock, 9 Inch, Comp/Reb: 5/6
AFCO 19 Series Custom Racing Shocks
Afco 1495 14 Series Fixed Bearing Shock, 9 Inch, Comp 5/Reb 5
Pro Shocks® TA950 Pro TA Series 9 Inch Steel LB Shock, Comp 5, Reb 5
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.