AFCO 1993 R Series Large Body Steel Twin-Tube Shock-9 In, Comp 3/Reb 3
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 1 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AFCO R-Series Twin-Tube Shocks are packed with quality, performance and value, all inside a rebuildable steel body. All internal parts of the AFCO Steel Take-A-Part shocks are identical to the components inside the aluminum body shocks, so you can expect the highest levels of performance and durability.
AFCO Steel Body Take-A-Part Shocks let you meet your "steel shock rule" and still allow you to run the most precise shock in the industry. With the Take-A-Part, you are no longer limited to "off the shelf valves," and you can have the performance of your used shocks brought back to full factory spec with a rebuild rather than having to purchase a new shock.
- Large 2.02" O.D. body and full 5/8" shaft provide increased strength
- Twin tube design for those "hard-to-get-a-hold-of" tracks
- Owner rebuildable and serviceable
- Shim stack technology provides consistent results
- 100% dyno tested, rebuildable and revalvable
Item DetailsCompressed Length: 14.75"
Extended Length: 23.50"
Comp. / Rebound: 3/3
Big Body Popular Applications:
- Late Models
- Limited Late Models
- Open Wheel
- Street Stocks
- Super Street Stocks
More Like This
AFCO 1093 10 Series Steel Big Twin Tube Shock-9 In Stroke-Comp 3/Reb 3
AFCO 19 Series Large Body Steel Twin-Tube Shock, 9 Inch, Comp/Reb: 5/3
AFCO 1993-7 19 Series Large Steel Twin-Tube Shock-9 Inch, Comp 3/Reb 7
AFCO 1996-3 19 Series Large Steel Twin-Tube Shock-9 Inch, Comp 6/Reb 3
AFCO 1993-5 19 Series Large Steel Twin-Tube Shock-9 Inch, Comp 3/Reb 5
AFCO 1994 R Series Large Body Steel Twin-Tube Shock-9 In, Comp 4/Reb 4
AFCO 1995 R Series Large Body Steel Twin-Tube Shock-9 In, Comp 5/Reb 5
AFCO 19 Series Custom Racing Shocks
AFCO 19 Series Large Body Steel Twin-Tube Shock, 9 Inch, Comp/Reb: 5/6
AFCO 1493 14 Series Fixed Bearing Shock, 9 Inch, Comp 3/Reb 3