AFCO 19 Series Large Body Steel Twin-Tube Shock, 9 Inch, Comp/Reb: 5/3
Modified, Stock Car, Twin Tube Shock Type, Non-Adjustable Shock Adjustability, Powder Coated
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 4 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AFCO R-Series Twin-Tube Shocks are packed with quality, performance and value, all inside a rebuildable steel body. All internal parts of the AFCO Steel Take-A-Part shocks are identical to the components inside the aluminum body shocks, so you can expect the highest levels of performance and durability.
AFCO Steel Body Take-A-Part Shocks let you meet your "steel shock rule" and still allow you to run the most precise shock in the industry. With the Take-A-Part, you are no longer limited to "off the shelf valves," and you can have the performance of your used shocks brought back to full factory spec with a rebuild rather than having to purchase a new shock.
- Large 2.02" O.D. body and full 5/8" shaft provide increased strength
- Twin tube design for those "hard-to-get-a-hold-of" tracks
- Owner rebuildable and serviceable
- Shim stack technology provides consistent results
- 100% dyno tested, rebuildable and revalvable
- Compressed Length: 14.75"
- Extended Length: 23.50"
- Comp/Rebound: 5/3
Big Body Popular Applications:
- Late Models
- Limited Late Models
- Open Wheel
- Street Stocks
- Super Street Stocks
More Like This
AFCO 1997-2 19 Series Large Steel Twin-Tube Shock-9 Inch, Comp 7/Reb 2
AFCO 1995 R Series Large Body Steel Twin-Tube Shock-9 In, Comp 5/Reb 5
AFCO 1993-5 19 Series Large Steel Twin-Tube Shock-9 Inch, Comp 3/Reb 5
AFCO 1996 R Series Large Body Steel Twin-Tube Shock-9 In, Comp 6/Reb 6
AFCO 1997 R Series Large Body Steel Twin-Tube Shock-9 In, Comp 7/Reb 7
AFCO 1996-3 19 Series Large Steel Twin-Tube Shock-9 Inch, Comp 6/Reb 3
AFCO 1996-2 19 Series Large Steel Twin-Tube Shock-9 Inch, Comp 6/Reb 2
AFCO 1998-2 19 Series Large Steel Twin-Tube Shock-9 Inch, Comp 8/Reb 2
AFCO 1999-2 19 Series Large Steel Twin-Tube Shock-9 Inch, Comp 9/Reb 2
AFCO 1994 R Series Large Body Steel Twin-Tube Shock-9 In, Comp 4/Reb 4
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Information behind the various styles of available shock absorbers.
Speedway Motors shares a How-To of selecting the right coilovers for your T-Bucket.