AFCO 16 Series Small Smooth Twin Tube Alum. Shock, 9 In, Comp/Reb: 4/3
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Precise, consistent and dependable control is what makes the AFCO R-Series Shocks winners. These shocks have maintained their ability to provide the highest levels of performance from a fixed valve twin-tube shock by evolutionary improvements in production methods and component design. Today, AFCO R-Series Rebuildable shocks are better than ever and are set to provide you with the "just right" set-up you need to win.
All AFCO R-Series Shocks are 100% dyno tested, rebuildable, and revalvable.
- Compressed Length: 14.59"
- Extended Length: 23.69"
- Twin-tube design for traction in the slickest of track conditions
- Shim stack technology in a lightweight small body design
- Smooth body for non-coilover applications
- Rebuildable & revalveable
- AFCO Rough Track Valving
- Part # 106-1695SRT features specially designed valving to control the chassis during "rough track" conditions without compromising the handling during "normal" racing conditions.
Small Body Popular Applications:
- Sprints (wing & non-wing)
- Open Wheel
Small body shocks are 20% lighter than big body shocks.
What's In The Kit
AFCO Shock Partial BuildPart # 1690SPBQty x 1
More Like This
AFCO 1691-3S 16 Series Small Smooth Twin Tube 9 In. Shock Comp 1/Reb 3
AFCO 1695-3S 16 Series Small Smooth Twin Tube Shock 9 In. Comp 5/Reb 3
AFCO 1694-2S 16 Series Small Smooth Twin Tube Shock 9 In. Comp 4/Reb 2
AFCO 16 Series Custom Racing Shock
AFCO 16 Series Alum. Small Smooth Shock, 8 Inch Stroke, Comp/Reb: 4/3
AFCO 1691S 16 Series Small Smooth Twin Tube Shock 9 Inch, Comp 1/Reb 1
AFCO 1692S 16 Series Small Smooth Twin Tube Shock 9 Inch, Comp 2/Reb 2
AFCO 1693-1S 16 Series Small Smooth Twin Tube Shock 9 In. Comp 3/Reb 1
AFCO 1692-1S 16 Series Small Smooth Twin Tube 9 In. Shock Comp 2/Reb 1
AFCO 16 Series Small Smooth Twin Tube Alum. Shock, 9 In, Comp/Reb: 2/5
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.