AFCO 16 Series Custom Racing Shock
Exclusively at Speedway Motors you can now order your custom AFCO Circle/Oval Dirt Track Racing shocks online!
- 1.68" O.D. aluminum smooth or threaded body
- Twin tube design for traction in the slickest of track conditions
- Shim stack technology in lightweight small-body design
- Smooth body for non-colilover application
- Rebuildable and repairable
- Body - Smooth or Threaded
- Length - 6", 7", 8" or 9"
- Compression Valving - 0-10
- Rebound Valving - 0-15
Note: This shock is custom valved and assembled by our expert staff. Due to its custom nature, it cannot be returned for a refund.
What's In The Kit
More Like This
QA1 7554 55 Series Small Body Shock-5 In Stroke, Comp 4/Reb 4
QA1 7572 55 Series Small Body Shock-7 In Stroke, Comp 2/Reb 2
QA1 7535 55 Series Small Body Shock-3 In Stroke, Comp 5/Reb 5
QA1 7543 55 Series Small Body Shock-4 In Stroke, Comp 3/Reb 3
QA1 7551 55 Series Small Body Shock-5 In Stroke, Comp 1/Reb 1
QA1 7553 55 Series Small Body Shock-5 In Stroke, Comp 3/Reb 3
QA1 7561 55 Series Small Body Shock-6 In Stroke, Comp 1/Reb 1
QA1 7562 55 Series Small Body Shock-6 In Stroke, Comp 2/Reb 2
QA1 7563 55 Series Small Body Shock-6 In Stroke, Comp 3/Reb 3
AFCO 24 Series Custom Racing Shock
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.