AFCO 1393-7T 13T Large Threaded Twin-Tube Shock, 9 Inch, Comp 3/Reb 7
Dirt Late Model, Pavement Late Model, Twin Tube Shock Type, Aluminum Shock Body Material
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 4 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Precise, consistent and dependable control is what makes the AFCO R-Series shocks winners. These shocks have maintained their ability to provide the highest levels of performance from a fixed valve twin-tube shock by evolutionary improvements in production methods and component design. Their production system ensures that when you buy an AFCO shock, you have bought the best! Today, AFCO R-Series rebuildable shocks are better than ever and are set to provide you with the "just right" set-up you need to win.
- Built to the highest standards in the industry
- In-house manufacturing means total control over production tolerances and quality
- Shim stack technology gives excellent consistency and repeatablility
- Twin tube design for best performance on slick, smooth tracks
- Threaded aluminum body
- 100% dyno tested, rebuildable, and revalvable
- Compressed Length: 15.32"
- Extended Length: 24.25"
Item Details15.32" compressed, 24.25" extended
More Like This
AFCO 1373-5T 13T Alum Big Threaded Twin-Tube 7 Inch Shock-Comp 3/Reb 5
AFCO 1396T 13T Large Body Threaded Twin-Tube Shock-9 Inch-Comp 6/Reb 6
AFCO 1373-7T 13T Alum Big Threaded Twin-Tube 7 Inch Shock-Comp 3/Reb 7
AFCO 1399-0T 13T Large Threaded Twin-Tube Shock, 9 Inch, Comp 9/Reb 0
AFCO 1396-0T 13T Large Threaded Twin-Tube Shock, 9 Inch, Comp 6/Reb 0
AFCO 1394-0T 13T Large Threaded Twin-Tube Shock, 9 Inch, Comp 4/Reb 0
AFCO 1399-3T 13T Large Threaded Twin-Tube Shock, 9 Inch, Comp 9/Reb 3
AFCO 1375-3T 13T Alum Big Threaded Twin-Tube 7 Inch Shock-Comp 5/Reb 3
AFCO 1393-5T 13T Large Threaded Twin-Tube Shock, 9 Inch, Comp 3/Reb 5
AFCO 1395-6T 13T Large Threaded Twin-Tube Shock, 9 Inch, Comp 5/Reb 6
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.