AFCO 1350CT Pro Touring Fixed Valve Coil-Over Shock, 5 Inch Stroke
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
AFCO Pro Touring Non-Adjustable Coil-Over shocks are the perfect match to your high performance vehicle. They feature a race-inspired internal design that provides exceptional sensitivity to small, quick movements (bumps), while still providing firm control over relatively slower strokes (chassis roll). This “velocity-sensitive” valving sets AFCO shocks apart on the track and has been tuned to provide the handling you’re after on your street machine.
- Includes coil over kit 10620135C
- Features multi-stage valving for "out of the box" control and feel
- Each shock is 100% dyno tested for quality assurance
- Billet Aluminum Construction for precision and quality
- Built-in coil-over mount & threaded body for easy ride height adjustment
- Made in the USA
Springs NOT included.
Item Details11.90" Comp, 16.90" Ext
13.75"-14.75" @ ride height
More Like This
PRO Alum. Small Coilover Shock, 5 In. Pol, Spring Rate: 10 In.-140 lbs
AFCO Non-Adjustable Alum. Coil-Over Shock Kit, 5 Inch Stroke, 11 Inch Comp.
AFCO 3250BG Big Gun Rear Coilover Shock-Canister Series, 5 Inch Stroke
AFCO 6855 Reactor Gas Bracket Attack Coil-Over Shock, 5 Inch Stroke
PRO Alum. Small Coilover Shock, 5 In. Pol, Spring Rate: 10 In.-115 lbs
PRO Alum. Small Coilover Shock, 5 In. Pol, Spring Rate: 10 In.-185 lbs
PRO Alum. Small Coilover Shock, 5 In. Pol, Spring Rate: 10 In.-225 lbs
PRO Alum. Small Coilover Shock, 5 In. Pol, Spring Rate: 10 In.-300 lbs
PRO Alum. Small Coilover Shock, 5 In. Pol, Spring Rate: 10 In.-450 lbs
AFCO 3855F Aluminum 5 Inch Stroke Coil-over Single Adjustable, Front
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy Truck in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th Anniversary. Jason and Tom take a few minutes to talk about the rear suspension the team used on the truck.