AFCO 1340SRT Coilover Shocks w/o Spring, 14 Inch Ext, 1/2 Inch Bearing
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 1 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AFCOs R-Series Non-Adjustable Billet Aluminum coilovers are second to none. The secret is in the precision, race-inspired internal design that provides exceptional sensitivity to small, quick movements (bumps), while still providing firm control over relatively slower strokes (chassis roll). This “velocity-sensitive” valving sets AFCO shocks apart on the track and has been tuned to provide the ride you’re after on your street rod.
- Internal valve design provides sensitivity, response, control, performance, and a smooth ride
- Aluminum body for long lasting good looks & lightweight performance
- Built-in coil-over mount & threaded body for easy ride height adjustment
- Every shock dyno-tested to ensure the highest quality standards
- Made in the USA
Springs NOT included. Three shock end types avaliable:
- 5/8" I.D. Teflon lined bearing
- 1/2" I.D. Teflon lined bearing
- 5/8" I.D. polyurethane bushing
Item DetailsSpring Height: 7-8", Static Shock Length: 11-12"
4 Inch Stroke
10 Inch Compression
14 Inch Extension
More Like This
AFCO Non-Adjust. Coilover Shocks w/o Spring, 14 Inch Ext, 5/8 Bushing
AFCO Non-Adjust. Coilover Shocks w/o Spring, 16 Inch Ext, 5/8 Bushing
AFCO 1330SR5T Coilover Shocks w/o Spring 12 Inch Ext, 5/8 Inch Bearing
AFCO 1370SR5T Coilover Shocks w/o Spring 20 Inch Ext, 5/8 Inch Bearing
AFCO 1350SRT Coilover Shocks w/o Spring, 16 Inch Ext, 1/2 Inch Bearing
AFCO 1370SRT Coilover Shocks w/o Spring, 20 Inch Ext, 1/2 Inch Bearing
AFCO 1340SR5T Coilover Shocks w/o Spring 14 Inch Ext, 5/8 Inch Bearing
AFCO 1350SR5T Coilover Shocks w/o Spring 16 Inch Ext, 5/8 Inch Bearing
AFCO 1330SRT Coilover Shocks w/o Spring, 12 Inch Ext, 1/2 Inch Bearing
AFCO Non-Adjust. Coilover Shocks w/o Spring, 12 Inch Ext, 5/8 Bushing
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy Truck in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th Anniversary. Jason and Tom take a few minutes to talk about the rear suspension the team used on the truck.