AFCO 1330SRT Coilover Shocks w/o Spring, 12 Inch Ext, 1/2 Inch Bearing
Universal Fit, Twin Tube Shock Type, Non-Adjustable Shock Adjustability, 3.00 Shock Stroke
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
AFCOs R-Series Non-Adjustable Billet Aluminum coilovers are second to none. The secret is in the precision, race-inspired internal design that provides exceptional sensitivity to small, quick movements (bumps), while still providing firm control over relatively slower strokes (chassis roll). This “velocity-sensitive” valving sets AFCO shocks apart on the track and has been tuned to provide the ride you’re after on your street rod.
- Internal valve design provides sensitivity, response, control, performance, and a smooth ride
- Aluminum body for long lasting good looks & lightweight performance
- Built-in coil-over mount & threaded body for easy ride height adjustment
- Every shock dyno-tested to ensure the highest quality standards
- Made in the USA
Springs NOT included. Three shock end types avaliable:
- 5/8" I.D. Teflon lined bearing
- 1/2" I.D. Teflon lined bearing
- 5/8" I.D. polyurethane bushing
Item DetailsSpring Height: 7", Static Shock Length: 10-11"
3 Inch Stroke
9 Inch Compression
12 Inch Extension
More Like This
AFCO 1330SR5T Coilover Shocks w/o Spring 12 Inch Ext, 5/8 Inch Bearing
AFCO 1370SR5T Coilover Shocks w/o Spring 20 Inch Ext, 5/8 Inch Bearing
AFCO 1350SRT Coilover Shocks w/o Spring, 16 Inch Ext, 1/2 Inch Bearing
AFCO 1370SRT Coilover Shocks w/o Spring, 20 Inch Ext, 1/2 Inch Bearing
AFCO 1340SR5T Coilover Shocks w/o Spring 14 Inch Ext, 5/8 Inch Bearing
AFCO 1350SR5T Coilover Shocks w/o Spring 16 Inch Ext, 5/8 Inch Bearing
AFCO 1340SRT Coilover Shocks w/o Spring, 14 Inch Ext, 1/2 Inch Bearing
AFCO Double Adjustable Coilover Shock w/ Spring Kit, 5 Stroke, 11.9 Comp.
AFCO Double Adjustable Coilover Shock w/ Spring Kit, 4 Stroke, 10.9 Comp.
AFCO Double Adjustable Coilover Shock w/ Spring Kit, 3 Stroke, 9.9 Comp.
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!