AFCO 1330CT Pro Touring Fixed Valve Coil-Over Shock, 3 Inch Stroke
Universal Fit, Twin Tube Shock Type, Aluminum Shock Body Material, 3.00 Shock Stroke
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 1 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AFCO Pro Touring Non-Adjustable Coil-Over shocks are the perfect match to your high performance vehicle. They feature a race-inspired internal design that provides exceptional sensitivity to small, quick movements (bumps), while still providing firm control over relatively slower strokes (chassis roll). This “velocity-sensitive” valving sets AFCO shocks apart on the track and has been tuned to provide the handling you’re after on your street machine.
- Includes coil over kit 10620135C
- Features multi-stage valving for "out of the box" control and feel
- Each shock is 100% dyno tested for quality assurance
- Billet Aluminum Construction for precision and quality
- Built-in coil-over mount & threaded body for easy ride height adjustment
- Made in the USA
Springs NOT included.
Item Details9.90" Comp, 12.90" Ext
10.75"-11.25" @ ride height
More Like This
AFCO 1340CT Pro Touring Fixed Valve Coil-Over Shock, 4 Inch Stroke
AFCO 1370CT Pro Touring Fixed Valve Coil-Over Shock, 7 Inch Stroke
AFCO 1350CT Pro Touring Fixed Valve Coil-Over Shock, 5 Inch Stroke
AFCO Double Adjustable Coilover Shock w/ Spring Kit, 5 Stroke, 11.9 Comp.
AFCO Double Adjustable Coilover Shock w/ Spring Kit, 4 Stroke, 10.9 Comp.
AFCO Double Adjustable Coilover Shock w/ Spring Kit, 3 Stroke, 9.9 Comp.
AFCO 6875 Reactor Gas Bracket Attack Coil-Over Shock, 7 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3240BG Big Gun Rear Coilover Shock-Canister Series, 4 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3260BG Big Gun Rear Coilover Shock-Canister Series, 6 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3270BG Big Gun Rear Coilover Shock-Canister Series, 7 Inch Stroke
Q & A
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Steve is back to work on his 1976 Chevrolet Laguna, this time installing a QA1 Coilover kit in his front suspension.
Speedway Motors shares a How-To of selecting the right coilovers for your T-Bucket.
Information behind the various styles of available shock absorbers.
Product guru Jeff K. takes us along as he updates the suspension on his 1946 Ford Sedan Delivery with a set of fresh Mustang II coilovers following an unfortunate incident with a pothole.