AFCO 1179-1T 11T Series Big Smooth Twin Tube Shock-7 Inch-Comp 9/Reb 1
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 1 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Precise, consistent and dependable control is what makes the AFCO R-Series Shocks winners. These shocks have maintained their ability to provide the highest levels of performance from a fixed valve twin-tube shock by evolutionary improvements in production methods and component design. Today, AFCO R-Series Rebuildable shocks are better than ever and are set to provide you with the "just right" set-up you need to win.
AFCO Shocks are built to the highest standards in the industry. In-house manufacturing means that they have total control over production tolerances and quality. Their production system ensures that when you buy an AFCO shock, you have bought the best!
- 2.06" O.D. smooth aluminum body
- Shim stack technology in a lightweight twin tube design
- 100% dyno tested, rebuildable and revalvable
Item DetailsCompressed Length: 13"
Extended Length: 20"
Top Torque Link / Axle Damper
Comp. 9 Reb. 1
Big Body Popular Applications:
- Late Models
- Sprint Car (wing & non-wing)
- Dirt Late Model/Crate Late Model
- Recommended 4-Link Twin Tube Shocks
- Axle Damper Front Shocks
- Slick Track Condition
- Axle Damper Front Shocks
More Like This
AFCO 1175-1T 11T Series Big Smooth Twin Tube Shock-7 Inch-Comp 5/Reb 1
Pro Shocks® A791B Aluminum 7 Inch Shock - Large Body, Comp 9, Reb 1
QA1 5579-1 55 Series Steel Replaceable Bearing Shock, 9/1 Comp/Reb
AFCO 1079-1 10 Series Steel Big Body Twin Tube Shock-7 In Comp 9/Reb 1
AFCO 19 Series Custom Racing Shocks
QA1 51 Series Custom Valve Twin Tube Steel Body Shocks
QA1 5179-1 51 Series Steel Twin Tube 7 Inch Shock, Comp/Reb 9/1
AFCO 1279-1FB 12 Series Body Fixed Bearing Shock-7 Inch, Axle Dampener
Pro Shocks TA791 TA Series 7 In Stroke Steel LB Shock, Comp 9, Reb 1
AFCO 1479-1 14 Series Fixed Bearing Sealed Shock-7 Inch, Comp 9/Reb 1
Q & A
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy Truck in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th Anniversary. Jason and Tom take a few minutes to talk about the rear suspension the team used on the truck.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.