AFCO 1171-14T 11T Big Body Smooth Twin Tube Shock-7 Inch-Comp 1/Reb 14
Dirt Late Model, Sprint Car, Twin Tube Shock Type, Aluminum Shock Body Material
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 1 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Precise, consistent and dependable control is what makes the AFCO R-Series Shocks winners. These shocks have maintained their ability to provide the highest levels of performance from a fixed valve twin-tube shock by evolutionary improvements in production methods and component design. Today, AFCO R-Series Rebuildable shocks are better than ever and are set to provide you with the "just right" set-up you need to win.
AFCO Shocks are built to the highest standards in the industry. In-house manufacturing means that they have total control over production tolerances and quality. Their production system ensures that when you buy an AFCO shock, you have bought the best!
- 2.06" O.D. smooth aluminum body
- Shim stack technology in a lightweight twin tube design
- 100% dyno tested, rebuildable and revalvable
Item DetailsCompressed Length: 13"
Extended Length: 20"
Rayburn Style Top Link Shock
Comp. 1 Reb. 14
Big Body Popular Applications:
- Late Models
- Sprint Car (wing & non-wing)
- Dirt Late Model/Crate Late Model
- Recommended 4-Link Twin Tube Shocks
- Axle Damper Back Shocks
- Slick Track Condition
- Axle Damper Back Shocks
More Like This
AFCO 1175-1T 11T Series Big Smooth Twin Tube Shock-7 Inch-Comp 5/Reb 1
AFCO 1179-1T 11T Series Big Smooth Twin Tube Shock-7 Inch-Comp 9/Reb 1
AFCO 1171-9T 11T Series Big Smooth Twin Tube Shock-7 Inch-Comp 1/Reb 9
AFCO 1193-5T 11T Big Body Smooth Alum Shock-9 Inch Stroke-Comp 3/Reb 5
AFCO 1193-6T 11T Big Body Smooth Alum Shock-9 Inch Stroke-Comp 3/Reb 6
AFCO 1193-8T 11T Big Body Smooth Alum Shock-9 Inch Stroke-Comp 3/Reb 8
AFCO 1156-2T 11T Series Aluminum Big Smooth Shock-5 Inch, Comp 6/Reb 2
AFCO 1156T 11T Series Aluminum Big Body Smooth Shock-5 In Comp 6/Reb 6
AFCO 1194-7T 11T Big Body Smooth Alum Shock-9 Inch Stroke-Comp 4/Reb 7
AFCO 1175T 11T Series Smooth Body Twin Tube Shock-7 Inch, Comp 5/Reb 5
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.