AEM 30-0313 X-Series GPS Speedometer Gauge
Universal Fit, 2.0625" Body Diameter, Digital Numeric Gauge Sweep, 0-160 mph Gauge Range, Black
AEM’s X-Series GPS Speedometer (PN 30-0313) display ground speed, course, and altitude via an included 10Hz GPS receiver. Users can integrate the X-Series GPS Speedo into an Infinity ECU to add track mapping, and an included Vehicle Speed signal can be outputted to an existing speedometer to eliminate the need for a vehicle speed sensor.
A 10Hz GPS receiver receives speed, heading and altitude data from multiple satellites at 10 samples/second providing excellent accuracy and reliability. The GPS receiver includes a magnet and adhesive bottom for exterior mounting on the vehicle.
The X-Series GPS Speedometer Gauge has a bright four-digit LED display that is 87% larger than our original digital gauges and provides better readability. A sweeping LED “needle” lines the edge of the gauge face for quick reference. A 33% overall increase in the gauge face display makes it easier to see at a glance. X-Series Gauges come with a black bezel and faceplate, and an optional silver bezel/white faceplate accessory kit is available (PN 30-0313-ACC, sold separately).
Despite the larger display, X-Series Gauges are contained in a standard 2-1/16th-inch (52mm) diameter housing for mounting in a standard gauge pod. Thanks to an advanced single board design, X-Series Gauges have an incredibly slim overall depth of under 0.825”, with a cup depth of only 0.200.” This shallow cup depth allows X-Series Digital Gauges to be mounted practically anywhere.
- Displays ground speed, heading, and altitude!
- Integrate with the Infinity ECU via AEMnet CAN bus to add track mapping!
- Transmit vehicle speed to an existing speedometer without needing a VSS sensor
- User-selectable units of measurement (US or Metric)
- 2-1/16th (52mm) gauge diameter for easy mounting in gauge pods
- Slim 0.825” overall gauge depth and 0.200” cup depth – mount them virtually anywhere!
- 24 green outer LEDs for quick reference to engine parameter
- Optional silver bezel with white faceplate accessory kit available (sold separately, PN 30-0313-ACC)
- Auto-dimming sensor delivers ideal display brightness
- Positive locking connector provides secure connection
- Compatible with 16v vehicle systems
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for AEM Electronics to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Speedway Speedometer Gauge, Black Face, 3-3/8, Mechanical
Speedway Speedometer Gauge, Black Face, 3-3/8, Electric
Classic Instruments SF80WBLF Salt Flat 3-3/8 In Speedometer, Sky Drive
AutoMeter 5888 Phantom Air-Core Speedometer, 160 MPH, 3-3/8 Inch
AutoMeter 5889 Phantom Air-Core Speedometer, 160 MPH, 5 Inch
AutoMeter 5892 Phantom Mechanical Speedometer, 120 MPH,3-3/8 Inch
AutoMeter 5893 Phantom Mechanical Speedometer, 160 MPH,3-3/8 Inch
AutoMeter 2690 Z-Series Mechanical Speedometer, 80 MPH,3-3/8 Inch
AutoMeter 2692 Z-Series Mechanical Speedometer,120 MPH,3-3/8 Inch
New Vintage USA 44140-01M Aviator Series 3 3/8" Speedometer KPH
Q & A
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Darrian demonstrates how to program our Omega Kustom Quad Gauges. Check it out!
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Darrian explains how to program the Omega Kustom 3-N-1 Gauge in the third and final video of the series.