AEM 30-0312 X-Series AEMnet Can Bus Gauge
AEM’s X-Series AEMnet CAN bus gauge (PN 30-0312) displays multiple channels of data from AEMnet CAN bus equipped devices—it’s like having multiple gauges in one display!
The AEMnet CAN bus gauge connects to AEMnet-equipped devices through a 4-pin DTM connector and displays data in either US or Metric units. View multiple data channels from an Infinity ECU, Series 2 or EMS-4 standalone, view AFR or Lambda from X-Series Wideband Controllers or 4-Channel Wideband Controllers, or view vehicle speed and acceleration from a Vehicle Dynamics Module (see available Channels List). Users can program which available channels they want to see on the display, choose between displaying Lambda or AFR and clear peak values for channels by using the buttons on the faceplate.
The X-Series AEMnet CAN bus Gauge has a bright four-digit LED display that is 87% larger than our original digital gauges and provides better readability. A sweeping LED “needle” lines the edge of the gauge face for quick reference. A 33% overall increase in the gauge face display makes it easier to see at a glance. X-Series Gauges come with a black bezel and faceplate, and an optional silver bezel/white faceplate accessory kit is available (PN 30-0312-ACC, sold separately).
Despite the larger display, X-Series Gauges are contained in a standard 2-1/16th-inch (52mm) diameter housing for mounting in a standard gauge pod. Thanks to an advanced single board design, X-Series Gauges have an incredibly slim overall depth of under 0.825”, with a cup depth of only 0.200.” This shallow cup depth allows X-Series Digital Gauges to be mounted practically anywhere.
- Reads data channels from AEMnet CAN bus-equipped devices!
- Choose which available channels you want to see using buttons on the faceplate
- User-selectable units of measurement (US or Metric)
- User-selectable wideband measurements (AFR or Lambda)
- Clear peak values for channels using buttons on the faceplate
- Auto-hides channels that aren’t present on the data stream
- 2-1/16th (52mm) gauge diameter for easy mounting in gauge pods
- Slim 0.825” overall gauge depth and 0.200” cup depth – mount them virtually anywhere!
- 24 green outer LEDs for quick reference to engine parameter
- Optional silver bezel with white faceplate accessory kit available (sold separately, PN 20-0312-ACC)
- Auto-dimming sensor delivers ideal display brightness
- Positive locking connector provides secure connection
- Compatible with 16v vehicle systems
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for AEM Electronics to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Darrian demonstrates how to program our Omega Kustom Quad Gauges. Check it out!
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.
Darrian explains how to program the Omega Kustom 3-N-1 Gauge in the third and final video of the series.
Check out the second video on how to program Omega Kustom Gauges!