AEM 30-0308 X-Series Boost Pressure Gauge
Universal Fit, 2.0625" Body Diameter, Boost Pressure Gauge Type, -30 in. Hg/60 psi Gauge Range
AEM’s 30-0308 X-Series -30in/Hg~60PSI / -1~4BAR Digital Boost Display gauge combines incredible looks, increased readability and a multitude of new, easy-to-use features! It is a must for users who want highly accurate boost pressure readouts up to 60 PSI or 4 BAR in their high-performance vehicle.
NOTE: The 30-0308 comes with a black bezel and reversible black PSI/BAR boost pressure faceplate. You will need to purchase the optional 30-0308-ACC accessory kit to get the silver bezel and reversible white standard/metric boost pressure faceplate. Each faceplate is double-sided with standard PSI on one side and metric BAR on the other. The calibration for standard or metric display is easily performed using the buttons on the face of the gauge.
EASIER TO READ
Visual improvements include a bright center LED display that is 87% larger than our original digital gauges and provides better readability. A sweeping green LED “needle” lines the edge of the gauge face for quick reference. A 33% overall increase in the gauge face display makes it easier to see at a glance.
EASIER TO MOUNT
Despite the larger display, X-Series Gauges are contained in a standard 2-1/16th-inch (52mm) diameter housing for mounting in a standard gauge pod. Thanks to an advanced single board design, X-Series Gauges have an incredibly slim overall depth of under 0.825”, with a cup depth of only 0.200.” This shallow cup depth allows X-Series Digital Gauges to be mounted practically anywhere.
X-Series Digital Gauges include new technological features that make them easier to use. Two buttons on the faceplate deliver programmability for peak/recall, standard or metric center LED readout and sweeping LED needle, and user-selectable threshold warnings. The gauges are AEMnet CAN-bus enabled, so they can be daisy-chained together for use with the Infinity ECU, Series 2 EMS, AQ-1 Data Logger, or 3rd party EMS or logger that accepts AEMnet. 0-5V analog outputs are also included for inputting into data loggers and engine management systems.
- 2-1/16th (52mm) gauge diameter for easy mounting in gauge pods
- Slim 0.825” overall gauge depth and 0.200” cup depth – mount them virtually anywhere!
- Programmable center LED is 87% larger than original AEM gauges
- 24 green outer LEDs for quick reference to engine parameter
- User selectable standard or metric display ( -30in/Hg~60PSI / -1~4BAR)
- Peak/Recall via gauge face buttons
- User selectable threshold warnings (excl. Volts)
- Optional silver bezel with white faceplate(s) accessory kits available (sold separately)
- AEMnet CANbus-enabled for transmitting data to EMS or Data Logger
- 0-5v analog outputs for transmitting data to EMS or Data Logger
- Auto-dimming sensor delivers ideal display brightness
- Positive locking connectors provide secure connection
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for AEM Electronics to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
AEM 30-0306 X-Series Boost Pressure Gauge
AEM 30-5132 Analog Style Boost SAE Gauge
AEM 30-4406 Digital Boost Gauge
AEM 30-4408 Digital Boost Gauge
AEM 30-5137M Analog Style Boost Metric Gauge
AEM 30-5137 Analog Style Boost SAE Gauge
AEM 30-5132M Analog Style Boost Metric Gauge
AutoMeter 2614 Z-Series Mechanical Boost/Vacuum Gauge,2-1/16 Inch
AutoMeter 5701 Phantom Mechanical Boost/Vacuum Gauge, 2-1/16 Inch
AutoMeter 5706 Phantom Mechanical Boost Gauge,100 PSI,2-1/16 Inch
Q & A
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Darrian demonstrates how to program our Omega Kustom Quad Gauges. Check it out!
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.
Darrian explains how to program the Omega Kustom 3-N-1 Gauge in the third and final video of the series.
Check out the second video on how to program Omega Kustom Gauges!