AEM 30-0303 X-Series Volt Gauge
Universal Fit, 2.0625" Overall Diameter, 8-18 V Gauge Range, Digital Numeric Gauge Sweep, Black
AEM’s 30-0303 X-Series Digital Voltmeter gauge combines incredible looks, increased readability and a multitude of new, easy-to-use features! It is a must for users who want a highly accurate voltage readout in their high-performance vehicle.
NOTE: The 30-0303 comes with a black bezel and black 8-18 Volts faceplate. You will need to purchase the optional 30-0303-ACC accessory kit to get the silver bezel and white Volts faceplate.
EASIER TO READ
Visual improvements include a bright center LED display that is 87% larger than our original digital gauges and provides better readability. A sweeping green LED “needle” lines the edge of the gauge face for quick reference. A 33% overall increase in the gauge face display makes it easier to see at a glance.
EASIER TO MOUNT
Despite the larger display, X-Series Gauges are contained in a standard 2-1/16th-inch (52mm) diameter housing for mounting in a standard gauge pod. Thanks to an advanced single board design, X-Series Gauges have an incredibly slim overall depth of under 0.825”, with a cup depth of only 0.200.” This shallow cup depth allows X-Series Digital Gauges to be mounted practically anywhere.
X-Series Digital Gauges include new technological features that make them easier to use. Two buttons on the faceplate deliver programmability for peak/recall on the Volts gauge. All X-Series gauges are AEMnet CAN-bus enabled, so they can be daisy-chained together for use with the Infinity ECU, Series 2 EMS, AQ-1 Data Logger, or 3rd party EMS or logger that accepts AEMnet. 0-5V analog outputs are also included for inputting into data loggers and engine management systems.
- 2-1/16th (52mm) gauge diameter for easy mounting in gauge pods
- Slim 0.825” overall gauge depth and 0.200” cup depth – mount them virtually anywhere!
- Programmable LED is 87% larger than original AEM gauges
- 24 green outer LEDs for quick reference to system voltage
- Peak/Recall via gauge face buttons
- Optional silver bezel with white faceplate accessory kit available (sold separately)
- AEMnet CANbus-enabled for transmitting data to EMS or Data Logger
- 0-5v analog outputs for transmitting data to EMS or Data Logger
- Auto-dimming sensor delivers ideal display brightness
- Positive locking connectors provide secure connection
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for AEM Electronics to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Speedway Electric Voltmeter Gauge, 2-1/16 Inch, Black
AEM 30-5139 Analog Style Volts Gauge
AutoMeter 5891 Phantom Air-Core Electric Voltmeter Gauge, 2-5/8
AutoMeter 7592 Phantom II Air-Core Voltmeter Gauge, 2-1/16 Inch
AutoMeter 2319 Auto Gage Air-Core Voltmeter Gauge, 2-5/8 Inch
AutoMeter 2356 Auto Gage Air-Core Voltmeter Gauge w/Panel, 1-1/2
AutoMeter 2362 Auto Gage Air-Core Voltmeter Gauge w/Panel, 2 Inch
AutoMeter 2651 Z-Series Air-Core Voltmeter Gauge, 2-1/16 Inch
AutoMeter P344328 Spek-Pro Digital Stepper Motor Voltmeter Gauge
Longacre 52-46555 Stepper Motor Racing Gauge, Voltage
Q & A
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Darrian demonstrates how to program our Omega Kustom Quad Gauges. Check it out!
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.
Darrian explains how to program the Omega Kustom 3-N-1 Gauge in the third and final video of the series.
Check out the second video on how to program Omega Kustom Gauges!