ACCEL 8136 Cap and Rotor for GM Opti-Spark II Distributors, LT1 & LT4
350 Chevy Small Block V8, Black, Socket / Female Cap Terminal Style, Socket / Female Cap Type
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Accel to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.Applications:
- 1994.5-96 Chevrolet Caprice 4.3L/5.7L and Impala SS 5.7L LT1 V8
- 1994.5-96 Buick Roadmaster 5.7L LT1 V8
- 1994.5-96 Cadillac Fleetwood 5.7L LT1 V8
- 1995-97 Chevrolet Camaro 5.7L LT1/LT4 V8
- 1995-96 Chevrolet Corvette 5.7L LT1/LT4 V8
- 1995-97 Pontiac Firebird 5.7L LT1/LT4 V8
This replacement cap and rotor for GM Opti-Spark II distributors features high dielectric strength, glass reinforced cap, epoxy over mold and brass contacts with balanced rotor and a cross flow vent design.
More Like This
ACCEL 8120ACC Distributor Cap & Rotor Kit, Female Socket Style, Tan
ACCEL 8123ACC Distributor Cap & Rotor Kit, HEI Style
ACCEL 8124ACC Distributor Cap & Rotor Kit , Socket Style, Black
ACCEL 8122 Distributor Cap and Rotor Kit, HEI Style, Tan
ACCEL 8132 Distributor Cap & Rotor Kit, HEI Style, Tan
ACCEL TST4 Truck Super Tune Up Kit, GM Truck w/V8 Throttle Body Engine
PerTronix D650701 Flame-Thrower V8 Distributor Cap, Red, Socket-Type
ACCEL 130141 Distributor Rotor, GM, 4.3/5.0/5.7/7.4L, Stainless Steel
ACCEL TST3 Truck Super Tune Up Kit, GM Truck w/V8 Vortec Engine
ACCEL TST4HP Truck Super Tune Up Kit, GM Truck V8
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.
Speedway Motors has some great tips on how to get the best performance out of your ignition system. Let's take a look at the the GM HEI style distributor, possibly one of the most affordable performance distributors today.