ACC Floor Mats, 1955-56 Chevy
55-56 Bel Air, 55-56 Corvette, 55-56 One-Fifty Series, 55-56 Two-Ten Series, 55-56 Nomad
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Auto Custom Carpets to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Keep your dirty shoes off your factory installed carpet by protecting it with the best floor mats and floor liners available from ACC. These mats come in a set of 4 and fit 1955-56 Chevy applications. Available in many factory colors.
- Set of 4 floor mats, driver and passenger fit to floor contours
- Original loop pile design to match existing and replacement carpet
- Available in black, dark blue, medium red, medium blue, green, saddle, red, ginger, maroon
- Fits 1955-56 Chevy applications
- Sold as a set of 4
Q & A
HushMat provides the purpose and explanation of how sound deadening and thermal insulation material works in your vehicle.
HushMat “Easy to Install – No Prep” Adhesion test WD40 on Chop Cut Rebuild show demonstrates the superior adhesive quality of HushMat sound deadening & thermal insulation material.
This video summarizes the brand differences and value offered by HushMat compared to the “off-shore” competition. HushMat MADE IN THE USA for three decades and proud of it.
Video demonstration of the ease of installation and quality of HushMat sound deadening & thermal insulation material. Check out this video for installation tips/tricks to aid with installation.
Part II of HushMat's video demonstrations on installation tips and tricks to assist you with installation.
Introductory video explaining the HushMat Year, Make, & Model kits designed to offer the highest level of sound deadening & thermal insulation benefits to your vehicle. HushMat has a kit for over 327,000 vehicles.
Introduction to the proper application and purpose of sound deadening & thermal insulation material.