ACC 2104-LOOP Carpet Kit, 1968-1972 Chevelle 4DR/Wagon
68-72 Chevy Chevelle, Complete Floor Floor Coverage Area, Floor Carpet Type
Automotive carpet is not one size fits all. The experts at ACC provide carpet specific to your application to ensure a perfect fit. These 1968-72 Chevelle 4 Door and Wagon carpet kits are the original loop style pile carpeting and feature standard poly backing.
- Molded to original floor pans
- Factory correct original colors Black and Red
- Original style loop pile carpeting
- 2 Pieces
- Standard poly backing
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 4 business days for Auto Custom Carpets to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
ACC Factory Fit Carpet, 1968-72 Chevelle 2 Door, 4 Speed Console
ACC 1968-1972 Chevrolet Chevelle 2 Door Loop Carpet Kit
ACC 1968-1972 Chevrolet Chevelle 4 Speed Loop Carpet Kit
ACC 1968-1972 Chevrolet Chevelle Loop Floor Mats, 4 Piece
Garage Sale - Total Performance® Top Roll
Q & A
Check out the interior restoration parts that we used for our 1967 Chevy II Nova Gasser build.
Marz Henry of LizardSkin gives a basic overview of the many uses of LizardSkin.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. discusses some of the expanding carpet and interior accessories selection available at Speedway Motors.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. discusses some interior restoration products available at Speedway Motors.
Video demonstration of the ease of installation and quality of HushMat sound deadening & thermal insulation material. Check out this video for installation tips/tricks to aid with installation.
This video summarizes the brand differences and value offered by HushMat compared to the “off-shore” competition. HushMat MADE IN THE USA for three decades and proud of it.
HushMat provides the purpose and explanation of how sound deadening and thermal insulation material works in your vehicle.