AC Delco 93440806 602 Crate Engine Distributor w/ Locked Advance
HEI / Male Cap Type, Magnetic Trigger Style, Melonized Gear Material, Standard Gear Rotation
- Specifically designed for the GM 602 crate racing engine
- Engineered to work extremely well in Circle track applications
- Distributor is welded in place for maximum efficiency
- Housing is made from cast aluminum with a natural finish
- Has a the vacuum advanced plate and the centrifugal advance weights removed
New AC Delco distributors optimize your GM 602 crate racing engine for circle track performance. We start with a new AC Delco 602 crate engine distributor so the rules are met, then we remove the vacuum advance and lock the plate. We also disassemble and remove the centrifugal advance weights then weld the distributor for maximum reliability.
- Crate motor approved
- New HEI AC Delco distributor, part number 93440806
- Vacuum advance removed
- Advance locked with lockout plate
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item 12193440806 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Q & A
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Learn about the wiring of GM HEI Ignition Distributors with our diagrams and guide. Ensure you are getting the best performance out of your ignition system.
Speedway Tech Zach discusses the Pertronix Ignitor III conversion in his '55 Chevy.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.
Learn how to set initial timing on the Chevy 350 SBC and the Ford 302. Our guide covers step by step instructions so you can set timing on your engine.
Common Firing Orders