7 1/2 Inch GM Ring Gear Spacer with Bolts
GM 7.5" 10-Bolt, 4.640" Inside Diameter, 6.600" Outside Diameter, .315" Overall Thickness
- Specs: 7.50? dia. ring gear; 1.438? dia. pinion 27-spline
- Note: When using a carrier from an original 3.23 or numerically lower, you need to use the ring gear spacer 91048305
- All GM models except H body Monza, Vega and Starfire ?77-?99
- Camaro, Firebird ?82-?99
- S-10, S-15, Astro Van ?83-?99
Allows you to install a bigger series gear set onto a smaller series carrier. Precision ground to ensure trueness and provide proper backlash. Fits 7.50" diameter ring gear with 1.438" diameter pinion (27 spline). Longer, LH thread ring gear bolts are included with this spacer.
Item Details'''82-''99 Camaro/Firebird
''83-''99 S-10/Astro Van'
- '77-'79 GM Models (Except H-Body Monza, Vega and Starfire)
- '82-'99 Camaro/Firebird
- '83-'99 S-10, S-15, Astro Van
- GM 7.5" case series:
- 3.08 & Numerically lower fit "2 series" carrier
- 3.23 & Numerically higher fit "3 series" carrier
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Motive Gear R7.5GR GM 7.5 In 10 Bolt Ring Pinion Install Kit-27 Spline
GM 10 Bolt Ring and Pinion Install Kit, 8.5 R&P, 30 Spline
9 Inch Daytona Rear Pinion Race
9 Inch Daytona Rear Pinion Bearing
9 Inch Ford Viton Pinion Seal
9 Inch Ford Teflon Low-Drag Pinion Seal
Ford 9 Inch Daytona Pinion Seal Retainer
9 Inch Ford Pinion Tapper Roller Bearing
Complete 9 Inch Ford Daytona Pinion Bearing Kit
Ford 9 Inch Standard Pinion Seal Retainer
Q & A
Tim talks about our Winters quick change rear end & components.
Learn about the power behind the G-body platform and the steps to upgrade a 7.5" bolt rear end to a 8.5" to withstand high horsepower. See how to change the differential fluid and install new gaskets.
Read up on GM 10 bolt ring and pinion installation instructions. Follow along as our employee Zach installs a GM 10 bolt rebuild kit from Motive Gear.
Need help with rear end identification for your classic car? Learn how to identify 9 inch Ford housings and how to measure your axle with our diagrams.
Lucas P. explains how to choose the correct part for a Ford 9" third member build in order to achieve a bulletproof rear. You will find specific recommended parts to use from Speedway Motors.
A brief overview of the steps Speedway Motors takes to ensure you get a quality differential.
In this Tech Tip, John responds to a customer looking to upgrade the 8” stock differential in his Cougar to a 9” open diff.