59-64 Fullsize Chevy Brake Booster Conversion Kit 1 In Bore SS
59-64 Bel Air, 59-64 Biscayne, 59-64 Impala, 59-61 Brookwood, 59-61 Nomad, Chrome
- Now you can easily convert your manual braking system and add some power on you '58-'70 Full Size Chevy with little to no modifications
- Kit comes complete with brake booster, master cylinder, and booster bracket
- Detailed instructions are also included for a seamless install
- 58-'70 Full Size Chevy 8" dual power brake booster 1" bore master cylinder black powder coated
Now you can easily convert your manual braking system and add some power on your 1959-1964 fullsize Chevy with little to no modificatoins! This kit comes complete with brake booster, master cylinder, and booster bracket. Detailed instructions are also included for a seamless install.
- 1959-1964 Fullsize Chevy
- 8" Dual Power Brake Booster
- 1" bore master cylinder
- Stainless steel
- 8" Dual Chrome Power Brake Booster
- Aluminum Chrome Master Cylinder
- Proportioning Valve Kit
- Stainless Steel Power Brake Booster Brackets
- Pedal Rod Extension
NotesWill not fit cars equipped with the original generator-mounted power steering pump. Disc/ Drum applications direct bolt on. No modifications needed.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
58-70 Fullsize Chevy Brake Booster Conversion Kit, 1 In Bore, Blk
58-70 Fullsize Chevy Brake Booster Kit, 1-1/8 In Bore, Stainless
58-70 Fullsize Chevy Brake Booster Kit, 1-1/8 In Bore, Black
58-70 Fullsize Chevy Brake Booster Conversion Kit, 1 In Bore, Zinc
58-70 Fullsize Chevy Brake Booster Kit, 1-1/8 In Bore, Zinc
1958-64 Chevy Full-size Car Brake Booster Combo, Disc/Drum
Single 7 Inch Brake Booster Master Cylinder Combo, 1-1/8 Inch Bore
Dual Diaphragm Stainless Booster Master Cylinder Combo
Dual 8 Inch Brake Booster Master Cylinder Combo, 1 Inch Bore
Single Diaphragm Chrome Booster Master Cylinder Combo
Q & A
Tim talks about brake booster adjustment.
Learn how to assemble one of our bolt on nine-inch Ford disc brake kits in this step-by-step guide.
Learn how to install the floor plan, brake lines, and motorplate in a 410 sprint car as we launch our 410 Sprint Car Build.
Follow along to see how a 1955 Chevy Bel Air is chosen for a Tri-5 restoration project. From a floral dash to a hole in the floor, there is some work to be done!
Jeff converts his 1967 Chevelle manual brake system to power by installing a Delco booster kit. Learn how to make the master cylinder more resistant to brake fluid and a few tips for an easy install.
How to change brake pads, rotors and calipers using the Mustang II complete brake kit. Replace your drum brakes with disc brakes for performance and better braking ride. For use on Bobcat and Mustang II spindles.
Custom rides usually require custom brake and fuel lines. Educate yourself on the tools you will need and the proper steps to a successful line assembly in our buyer's guide.