37 Degree Flaring Tool for Stainless Steel Line
- This is the best 37 degree flaring tool for the money we have found
- Features a ratcheting feed screw that has a hardened flaring cone supported by needle bearings to provide the most accurate flare possible
- Works with tubing sizes of 3/16", 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 5/8" and 3/4" outside diameter
- Compatible with steel, stainless steel, copper, brass and aluminum tubing with .035" wall thickness
- Creates profesional leak free flares with minimal effort
This is the best flaring tool for the money we have found. It has a feed screw with a hardened flaring cone eccentrically mounted in needle bearings which produces a rolling action for even metal flow. This provides uniform wall thickness without galling. It will put a 37 degree flare in 3/16”, 1/4”, 5/16”, 3/8”, ½”, 5/8” and 3/4” tubing. We recommend this tool when flaring 3/16” stainless steel brake line.
- Provides smooth, uniform flares with minimum effort
- Feed screw handle requires less motion and effort than standard handle
- Flares steel, stainless steel, hard copper and brass thru wall thickness of .035"
Learn more about flaring lines for our automotive fittings by reading our tech article. The Principles of Automotive Fittings.
Item DetailsWe recommend this tool when flaring 3/16" stainless steel line.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Speedway Deluxe 37 Degree AN Line Flaring Tool
Speedway Deluxe 45-Degree Brake Line Flaring Tool
Speedway 37 Degree AN Flare Tubing Standard Tube Flaring Tool
Koul Tools P-45 Sure Seat Mini Lapping Tool, 45 Degree
Koul Tools P-51 Sure Seat Lapping Tool Kit
Koul Tools P-37 Sure Seat Lapping Tool, 37 Degree
Performance Tool W80670 45-Degree Double Flaring Tool
Titan Tools 51535 Double Flaring Brake Line Tool, 45-Degree
Titan Tools 51515 Double Flaring Brake Line Tool, 45-Degree
Q & A
Follow this step-by-step guide to learn how to use Speedway Motors 37 Degree Flaring Tool.
Learn how to use Speedway Motors' Oil Filter Opener to open your filter and inspect how your the health of your motor.
Learn the proper method of blocking a race car in this step-by-step procedure to follow when performing this task. Learn why consistency is important and a few "not-to-do's".