20 Lb. Oil Pressure Warning Light Kits
Universal Fit, 3.00 ft. Wire Length, Red
- Specially designed to alert the driver to any problem before it becomes a hazard
- It is available with 3/4" or 1" light diameter and has a 3' wire
- Light comes on at 20 lbs. of pressure and sender has 1/8" NPT threads
- The brass tee fitting has 1/8" NPT threads
- Engineered to provide a quick and stress-free installation
Alerts driver to any problem before it becomes a hazard. Easy to install. Available with 3/4" or 1" diameter light.
- Red color light
- Light comes on at 20 lbs. of pressure
- Sender has 1/8" NPT threads
- Brass tee fitting has 1/8" NPT threads
- Includes 3 ft. of 14 ga. wire
604-50600 Instructions (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Darrian demonstrates how to program our Omega Kustom Quad Gauges. Check it out!
Check out the second video on how to program Omega Kustom Gauges!