1978-88 Replacement GM Midsize Metric Calipers
Nova, Bonneville, Firebird, Grand Am, Grand Prix, LeMans, Oval Track Cars, Iron, Natural, Black
- These replacement calipers are specially made for the 1978-88 GM midsize vehicles (see list)
- Features a 2.38" single piston and a shielded bottom inlet
- Will save you 3-1/2 lbs. per side compared to midsize 1969-1977 caliper
- Made from heavy duty iron with a natural finish
- Has a 10mm x 1.50 inlet and the centerline of holes measures 5.5" apart
These stock replacement single piston metric calipers were standard equipment on 1978-88 GM midsize cars (Cutlass, Grand Prix, Regals, Monte Carlo, etc.). They feature a 2.38" single piston, shielded bottom inlet, and will save 3-1/2 lbs. per side compared to midsize 1969-1977 caliper.
- No core charge required
- 10mm x 1.50 inlet
- Speedway 156 pads and slider bolts included
- Utilizes GM metric style D154 brake pads
10mm x 1.50 Inlet
5 -+" mount spacing
Includes pads & slider bolts
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
1978-Up GM Metric Brake Calipers, IMCA Approved
Wilwood 140-12097-BK D154 Front Caliper Kit, 2.50 Piston/1.04 Rotor
Wilwood 140-12097-R D154 Front Caliper Kit, 2.50 Piston/1.04 Rotor
78-88 GM Metric Loaded Brake Caliper Kit w/D154 Street Brake Pads
78-88 GM Metric Loaded Brake Caliper Kit w/D154 Hawk DTC-30 Pads
78-88GM Metric Loaded Brake Caliper Kit w/D154 Wilwood BP-10 Pads
78-88GM Metric Loaded Brake Caliper Kit w/D154 Wilwood PolyE Pads
78-88GM Metric Loaded Brake Caliper Kit w/D154 Super Stopper Pads
78-88 GM Metric Loaded Brake Caliper Kit w/D154 Hawk Black Pads
Wilwood 140-11291-BK D52 Front Caliper Kit, 2 In Piston, 1.04 In Rotor
Q & A
We get a lot of questions about brake kits so Tim gives a brief overview of disc brake setups.
Learn how to bed in or burnish your brake pads. Our quick guide and video will teach you the proper procedure to get the best performance out of your brakes.
Learn how to assemble one of our bolt on nine-inch Ford disc brake kits in this step-by-step guide.
Getting started on the brakes and more!
We offer a guide to follow when selecting a new set of brake pads for your race car. It's important to know the friction quality and pad size before selecting a new set of racing pads.
This article demonstrates how to install a complete Winters quick change kit with additional parts including birdcages, brackets, and calipers for a modified race car.
Steve explains the process of installing Speedway calipers.