1978-1988 GM A/G Body Front Sway Bar Kit, 1 1/8"
78-87 Buick, 78-87 Chevy, 78-87 GMC, 78-87 Oldsmobile, 78-89 Pontiac, Is Hardware Included
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These front sway bar kits are designed as a performance replacement upgrade for your classic GM muscle car. They feature a 1-1/8" diameter solid steel bar and come with all hardware needed for a successful installation.
- Achieve flatter cornering
- Complements rear sway bar to reduce understeer and gain more neutral handing
- Adds to cornering stability at speed
- Solid steel 1-1/8" diameter bar
- Includes polyurethane bushings for increased responsiveness
- Black powder coated finish
- Corrosion resistant zinc plated hardware included
- 1978-1987 Buick Regal, Regal GS, Grand National, Special
More Like This
QA1 52877 Sway Bar, 1 3/8 in. Diameter,GM A/G-Body
QA1 52878 Sway Bar, 1 in. Diameter, GM A/G-Body
QA1 52879 Sway Bar, GM A/G-Body
RideTech 11329102 Rear MuscleBar Sway Bar, 78-88 GM G Body
RideTech 11329100 Front MuscleBar Sway Bar, 78-88 GM G Body
Rear Sway Bar Kit, 1.00 Inch, 1978-88 GM G-Body
ADDCO K2-252-00 Front Sway Bar Kit, 1978-88 GM G-Body
1977-96 GM Front Sway Bar Kit, 1-1/4 Inch
1977-1996 Full Size GM Front Sway Bar Kit, 1-1/8 Inch
GM Front Sway Bar Kit 1-1/8 Inch
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.