1975-1981 Camaro Steering Kit
Center Link Included, Idler Arm Included
- Includes replacement center drag links, inner/outer tie rods, tie rod sleeves and idler arm's
- Will give your 1975-1981 Camaro an overall better handling and a positive feel while cruising the strip or on the race track
- Lightweight versatile design for an easy installation
- All components are machine forged to ensure a high quality finish and greater strength for the longevity of your project
- Take on any road with confidence and gain greater cornering ability with your steering kit today
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Speedway Motors brings you this 1975-81 Camaro Steering Kit with these hard to find replacement center drag links, inner/outer tie rods, tie rod sleeves and idler arm's that are a must when rebuilding your classic vehicle. They will give your 1975-81 Camaro an overall better handling and a positive feel while cruising the strip or on the race track.
- (1) Steering Center Link Drag Link
- (2) Outer Tie Rods
- (2) Inner Tie Rods
- (2) Tie Rod Sleeves
- (1) Idler Arm
Steering Center Link Drag Link
- Center to Center: 24.50"
- Centerline of Holes: 14.875"
- Same as MOOG DS829
Outer Tie Rods
- Overall Length: 9.00"
- Thread Length: 3.00"
- Thread Type: RH Male
- Thread Pitch: 11/16"-18
Inner Tie Rods
- Tie rod Style: Bent
- Thread Type: LH Male
- Thread Length: 2-3/4"
- Thread Pitch: 11/16"-18
- Center Hole to End of Shank: 9.40"
Tie Rod Sleeves
- Overall Length: 4.75"
- Thread Pitch: 11/16"
- MOOG ES-2004S Replacement
- Center to Center: 6.00"
- Centerline of Holes: 1.88"
- MOOG K6186 Replacement
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
1970-81 GM F-Body X-Body Steering Center Link Drag LinkPart # 91032226Qty x 1
1975-81 Camaro/Firebird Outer Tie RodPart # 91032227Qty x 2
Tie Rod Sleeve - 4.75 x 11/16"Part # 91032214-4Qty x 2
1970-81 Camaro/Firebird Right Inner Tie Rod, 11/16Part # 91032228-RQty x 1
1970-81 Camaro/Firebird Left Inner Tie Rod, 11/16Part # 91032228-LQty x 1
1970-81 Camaro/Firebird Idler ArmPart # 91032229Qty x 1
Q & A
Today we are installing original style pump, pulleys, brackets, and hoses! Watch as Joe and Zach improve the ratio and make driving the Chevelle easier.
Learn how to install a front axle in your 410 sprint car as the guys on our build team keep progress moving. You won't want to miss this!
Today on our 410 sprint car, the guys are assembling the front axle. The process can be a bit messy, but the finished product is so worth it!
Follow along as power steering is added to Speedway's Project Chevelle. This article showcases exactly what is involved in adding power steering in a car that came with manual steering.
How to install an electronic power steering unit in a micro sprint and the benefits of using power steering. This article includes which parts to use to complete your power steering installation.
Learn how to adjust toe in and ensure your'e driving straight. Adjusting toe on a car might seem like a tricky procedure, but our toe adjustment guide can help.
In this Tech Tip, John responds to a customer request for our thoughts on an axle kit for his project.