1970-81 Camaro Upper and Lower Tubular Control Arms, Black, Set
Upper and Lower Position, Tubular Control Arm Style, Steel, Steel Cross Pin Material
- Heavy duty tubular design and black powder coated finish is the perfect addition to any resto-mod build
- New greaseable ball joints come pre-installed and are OEM replacement designs making service parts readily available
- Upper control arms have improved geometry and are designed for 5 degrees of caster to firmly plant modern radial tires
- Performance bushings are made from self lubricating non-squeak patented plastic that will out last any rubber or urethane
- Lower control arms have sway bar mounting brackets for installation of a stock or aftermarket sway bar
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
These tubular control arms were designed to improve the handling for 1970-1981 Chevy Camaros. The upper control arms allow up to 5 degrees of caster to give you the handling you desire. The lower control arms have provisions for the use of sway bars and give increased ground clearance. These are constructed of D.O.M tubing to eliminate distortion from welding and hard use.
- Chrome-moly cross shafts
- Simple bolt-on installation
- Works with factory and replacment power steering systems
- Black finish
- Sold as a set
- 1970-81 Chevrolet Camaro (F body)
- 1970-81 Pontiac Firebird (F body)
- 1973-77 Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu (A body)
- 1975-79 Chevrolet Nova (X body)
- 1977-96 Chevrolet Impala & Caprice (B body)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
910-37078 box 1 of 2Part # 91037078.1Qty x 1
910-37078 box 2 of 2Part # 91037078.2Qty x 1
Q & A
Learn about Speedway Motor's Fully Assembled Rear Control Arm Kit and how it saves time and hassle. In this video, Joe and Kyle explain the benefits of this new product.
Darrian explains the process of Shelby/Arning drop changes and how that affects your car.
Learn how replace lower and upper rear control arms. Read up on racer Steve's A-body control arm replacement and the bushings included kit he recommends.
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.
Have a 1970-1994 GM A- or X-body in need of some new lower control arms? Take a look at what Speedway Motors' employee Steve L. has to say about our lower control arms!
In this Tech Tip, John responds to a customer question about tubular control arms.
Whether you are looking to change the look of your truck, get rid of your tired rusty springs, or upgrade the ride quality of your truck, Speedway Motors has you covered with stock height and lowered spring options.