1968-1999 GM Clamshell Motor Mount Kit, LH/RH
305 Chevy Small Block V8, 350 Chevy Small Block V8, Engine Block Mount Motor Mount Type
- This motor mount set supports the engine and dampens vibrations
- Each engine mount is specifically engineered and designed to OEM standards
- For use with 305/350 Small Block Chevy engines
- Fits 1968-1999 Buick, Chevy, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, GMC, Cadillac applications
- Includes both front right and left (passenger/driver) side mounts
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
This motor mount set supports the engine and dampens vibrations. Each engine mount is specifically engineered and designed to OEM standards.
- (1) 1968-1999 GM Clamshell Motor Mount, Driver Side/Left
- (1) 1968-1999 GM Clamshell Motor Mount, Passenger Side/Right
- 1968-1996 Buick
- 1972-1999 Chevy
- 1973-1992 Oldsmobile
- 1973-1992 Pontiac
- 1973-1999 GMC
- 1976-1996 Cadillac
**Please select your vehicle at the top of the page for specific fitment information
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
1968-1999 GM Clamshell Motor MountPart # 91018019Qty x 2
More Like This
1968-1999 GM Clamshell Motor Mount
SBC 350 Motor Mounts & TH350 Transmission Mount Kit
SBC/BBC Frame And Motor Mount Kit
SBC Solid Mount and Frame Adapter Kit
Prothane 19-603-BL Flanged Link-Type Bushing, 1.25 O.D., Pair
Rubber Motor Mounts, 1967-69 SBC
3-Bolt Chevy Rubber Motor Mounts for 90 Degree V6, SB/Big Block V8
Prothane 7-504-BL Polyurethane S/B or B/B Chevy Motor Mounts
Ford V8 Engine 351C Rubber Motor Mounts, 2-Hole
Ford Small Block 289-351W Rubber Motor Mount, Right Side
Q & A
Pat talks about some of the LS engine mounts Speedway Motors has to offer.
Pat talks about a few motor mounts we offer for your 1963-1972 Chevy C-10.
Tim talks about our early Dodge engine mount.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Learn how to make your own engine mounts. Follow Employee Tim as he builds custom motor mounts for putting a Red Ram 241 Hemi in his 29' Roadster.
Having issues fitting headers into your car/engine? This article provides helpful hints on ways to modify or add parts to make the headers fit in your specific car. Kevin W. explains his build experience with headers.
In this Tech Tip, John answers a customer question about what would be needed to swap some additional power in place of his anemic 233c.i. Ford.