1966-80 Ford Front Sway Bar Kit, 1 Inch
66-70 Ford, 75-80 Ford, 66-70 Mercury, 75-80 Mercury, 40.50" Centerline of Holes, Steel
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These front sway bars are designed as a performance replacement upgrade for your classic Ford muscle car. They feature a 1" diameter solid steel bar and come with all hardware needed for a successful installation. If your Ford came with an anti-sway bar from the factory, chances are this kit will be a direct replacement. If it did not, a small amount of drilling will be required for installation of the sway bar kit.
- Achieve flatter cornering
- Complements rear sway bar to reduce understeer and gain more neutral handing
- Adds to cornering stability at speed
- Solid steel 1" diameter bar
- Includes polyurethane bushings for increased responsiveness
- Black powder coated finish
- Corrosion resistant zinc plated hardware included
- 66-69 Ford Elite, Fairlane, Torino, LTD II
- 66-70 Ford Falcon
- 75-80 Ford Granada, Small LTD
- 67-70 Ford Mustang, Mustang II, Mustang LX, GT
- 66-69 Ford Ranchero
- 66-70 Mercury Comet
- 67-70 Mercury Cougar
- 75-80 Mercury Monarch
- 68-69 Mercury Montego
- 78 Mercury Zepher, Downsized Marquis
More Like This
Speedway 1955-57 Chevy Car Front Anti Sway Bar Kit, 1 Inch
1970-1981 GM F-Body Rear Sway Bar Kit, 1 Inch
1964-1966 Ford Mustang Rear Sway Bar Kit, 1 Inch
1962-67 Chevy II / Nova Front Sway Bar Kit, 1 Inch
1963-66 Ford / Mercury Front Sway Bar Kit, 1 Inch
1968-1969 GM F-Body Front Sway Bar Kit, 1 Inch
1971-1973 Mustang Front Sway Bar Kit, 1 Inch
1963-1982 Corvette Front Sway Bar Kit, 1 Inch
1958-1964 Full Size Chevy Front Sway Bar Kit, 1 Inch
GM Rear Sway Bar Kit, 1 Inch
Q & A
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.
An outline of different types of AFCO small body shocks and the functionality of how they work.