1966-80 Ford Front Sway Bar Kit, 1 Inch
66-70 Ford, 75-80 Ford, 66-70 Mercury, 75-80 Mercury, 40.50" Centerline of Holes, Steel
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These front sway bars are designed as a performance replacement upgrade for your classic Ford muscle car. They feature a 1" diameter solid steel bar and come with all hardware needed for a successful installation. If your Ford came with an anti-sway bar from the factory, chances are this kit will be a direct replacement. If it did not, a small amount of drilling will be required for installation of the sway bar kit.
- Achieve flatter cornering
- Complements rear sway bar to reduce understeer and gain more neutral handing
- Adds to cornering stability at speed
- Solid steel 1" diameter bar
- Includes polyurethane bushings for increased responsiveness
- Black powder coated finish
- Corrosion resistant zinc plated hardware included
- 66-69 Ford Elite, Fairlane, Torino, LTD II
- 66-70 Ford Falcon
- 75-80 Ford Granada, Small LTD
- 67-70 Ford Mustang, Mustang II, Mustang LX, GT
- 66-69 Ford Ranchero
- 66-70 Mercury Comet
- 67-70 Mercury Cougar
- 75-80 Mercury Monarch
- 68-69 Mercury Montego
- 78 Mercury Zepher, Downsized Marquis
More Like This
Front Sway Bar Kit, 1.125 Inch, 1967-70 Mustang
1967-1970 Mustang Rear Sway Bar Kit, 3/4 Inch
Rear Sway Bar Kit, 0.875 Inch, 1967-70 Ford Mustang
1963-1970 Ford Falcon Rear Sway Bar Kit, 7/8 Inch
Eibach 3561.312 Anti-Roll Rear Sway Bar Kit, 1967-70 Mustang/Cougar
Eibach 3848.78 Steel Anti-Roll Front Sway Bar Kit, 1967-70 Mustang/Cougar
Heidts SB-065 Mustang II Stabilizer Sway Bar Kit for 1964-70 Mustang
Eibach 3561.320 Antiroll Kit, 1967-70 Mustang/Cougar
Eibach 330356182 Pro-Plus® Handling Package
1963-1970 Ford Falcon Rear Sway Bar Kit, 3/4 Inch
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.