1965-72 C10 Deluxe Lowering Kit 3 Inch Front/ 5 Inch Rear Drop
65-72 Chevy C10 Pickup, 65-72 Chevy C10 Suburban, 65-67 Chevy C10 Panel, Steel
- 3" front and 5" rear drop springs provide the stance you are looking for with an exceptional ride quality
- Kit includes drop springs and shocks, deluxe trac bar, hardware and shock relocation kit making this a complete bolt on kit
- The rear shock relocation enhances the shock absorber function and improves stability
- Panhard bar relocation kit extends the length of the bar and properly centers the rear end through suspension travel
- Works for 6 cylinder and V8 trucks including small block and big block engines
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
This kit does it all! It lowers your truck 3" in the front and 5" in the rear, corrects the shock angle so shocks work correctly, AND centers the rear axle. (All this is recommended when lowering 5" or more.) Includes drop springs and shocks, deluxe trac bar, hardware, coil spring retainers, and shock relocation kit. Belltech designed the Nitro Drop 2 shock line to provide the Truck and SUV market with a unique blend of shock tuning. This new setup concentrates on the Comfort level while also increasing the overall performance of the complete suspension system.
Shocks features include: Metal dust boots, Hardened Chrome 12.5mm piston rods, Triple lip NBR rod seal, Teflon guide bushing, 30mm pistons w/ low friction Teflon seals, 45mm wide body for increased oil volume & OEM quality rubber bushings
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
'65-'72 5" Drop Kit Box 1/2Part # 91006575.1Qty x 1
'65-'72 5" Drop Kit Box 2/2Part # 91006575.2Qty x 1
G-Comp and C10 Rear Trailing Arm U Bolts, 10 Inches Long, 3/4"-16Part # 350018Qty x 1
1963-72 Chevy Pickup Front Lowering Coil Springs, 3 Inch DropPart # 91006103Qty x 1
Belltech 8005 Shock, Nitro Drop 2 (Front, Lowered)Part # 1378005Qty x 2
Q & A
Step by Step instructions to install a G-comp rear suspension setup.
In this Tech Tip, a returning customer asks for advice on building a front suspension kit for his Model A rat rod.
In this Tech Tip, a customer has a few questions for John about one of our spring over axle kits.
Here's a handy guide to familiarize you with our G-Comp line of performance suspension systems.
Step by step guide to the installation of the G-Comp front suspension.
In this Tech Tip, John responds to a customer question about the rod end angle on his Model A 4-Bar Suspension Kit.
Click to learn about split wishbone, hairpin radius rod, and four bar suspensions. Learn the history and difference between these solid axle suspension designs.
Learn how to build your own 3 Link Suspension. Our expert goes over his process for building a custom adjustable 3-link rear suspension for his 1967 Cougar.