1965-1970 Full Size Chevy Front Sway Bar Kit, 1-1/8 Inch
65-70 Bel Air, 65-70 Biscayne, 69-70 Brookwood, 66-70 Caprice, 65-70 Impala, 69-70 Townsman
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These front sway bar kits are designed as a performance replacement upgrade for your classic full size Chevy car. They feature a 1-1/8" diameter solid steel bar and come with all hardware needed for a successful installation. If your car came with an anti-sway bar from the factory, chances are this kit will be a direct replacement. If it did not, a small amount of drilling will be required for installation of the sway bar kit.
- Achieve flatter cornering
- Complements rear sway bar to reduce understeer and gain more neutral handing
- Adds to cornering stability at speed
- Solid steel 1-1/8" diameter bar
- Includes polyurethane bushings for increased responsiveness
- Black powder coated finish
- Corrosion resistant zinc plated hardware included
- 1965-1970 Chevrolet Full Size & Station Wagon
More Like This
RideTech 11289102 Rear MuscleBar Sway Bar, 65-70 Impala
RideTech 11289100 Front MuscleBar Sway Bar, 65-70 Impala
Speedway Universal Rear Anti Sway Bar Kit
G-Comp 34 Inch Standard Sway Bar
Competition Engineering C2027 Magnum Series Anti-Roll Bar
Garage Sale - QA1 52886 Sway Bar, Chromoly, Front, Black Powdercoated, 1-1/4 Inch, Mustang
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.