1963-1982 Corvette Rear Sway Bar Kit, 3/4 Inch, Addition
63-82 Chevy Corvette, Is Hardware Included, .75" Tube O.D., Steel, Powder Coated
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These rear sway bars are designed as a performance replacement upgrade for your classic Chevrolet Corvette. They feature a 3/4" diameter solid steel bar and come with all additional hardware needed for a successful installation. This kit is designed for use with cars that were NOT originally equipped with a sway bar from the factory. However if used with cars originally equipped with sway bars, additional hardware included in this kit may or may not be needed.
- Achieve flatter cornering
- Complements front sway bar to reduce understeer and gain more neutral handing
- Adds to cornering stability at speed
- Solid steel 3/4" diameter bar
- Includes polyurethane bushings for increased responsiveness
- Black powder coated finish
- Corrosion resistant zinc plated hardware included
Fits: (vehicles originally equipped without a sway bar)
- 1963-1982 Chevrolet Corvette
More Like This
1963-1982 Corvette Front Sway Bar Kit, 1 Inch
1963-1982 Corvette Rear Sway Bar Kit, 7/8 Inch
1963-1982 Corvette Rear Sway Bar Kit, 3/4 Inch, Replacement
1963-1982 Corvette Front Sway Bar Kit, 1-1/4 Inch
1963-1982 Chevy Corvette Front Sway Bar Kit, 1-1/8 Inch
1963-1982 Corvette Tubular Rear Sway Bar Kit, 7/8 Inch
1963-1982 Corvette Tubular Front Sway Bar Kit, 1-3/8 Inch, Replacement
RideTech 11539100 Front MuscleBar Sway Bar, 68-79 Corvette
RideTech 11539102 Rear MuscleBar Sway Bar, 68-79 Corvette
Speedway Universal Rear Anti Sway Bar Kit
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.