1962-1982 SBF 260-289-302 Finned Oil Pan, Black Aluminum, Front Sump
260 Ford Small Block V8, 289 Ford Small Block V8, 302 Ford Small Block V8, Aluminum, Painted
- Specifically designed to fit 1962-1982 Small Block Ford 260-289-302 V8 engines
- Made from lightweight aluminum with a painted black finish for added protection
- Features a finned design for added head dissipation
- The pan will not fit trucks or vans and it does not come with an oil pump pick up
- Engineered to maintain the stock capacity of the original oil pans
This stock capacity oil pan is finned aluminum with a black finish. This oil pan fits 1962-1982 Ford small block 260-289-302 V8 engines. This pan will not fit trucks or vans and it does not come with an oil pump pick up.
- 1962-1982 SBF 260-289-302 V8
- Finned aluminum
- Front sump
- Stock capacity
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
A look at some LS Oil Pans for your swap project. Our video guide walks you through some great options.
Tim talks about early Hemi oil adapters.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.
Greg walks step by step through priming your engine.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Tim M. has tried to stay true to the vintage route, but sometimes, exceptions must be made. For example, the original oiling system's paper element and canister are functional, but an upgraded system will be more reliable.
Follow this step by step guide on how to install adjustable LS motor mounts to set your engine location exactly where you want it.