1960-72 Ford Galaxy Booster Conversion Kit, Disc/Drum
60-67 Ford Galaxie, Disc/Drum Brake System Type, 8 Inch Brake Booster Diameter, Zinc
- This brake booster conversion kit is specifically designed for the 1960-72 Ford Galaxy
- Has a dual power 8" brake booster and a 1" bore master cylinder
- Both the lid and booster have a zinc finish for added corrosion resistance
- Kit comes complete with brake booster, master cylinder, and booster bracket
Now you can easily convert your manual braking system and add some power on your 1960-72 Ford Galaxie with little to no modifications! This kit comes complete with brake booster, master cylinder, and booster bracket.
- 1960-72 Ford Galaxie
- Dual Power 8" Brake Booster
- 1" bore master cylinder
- 8" Dual Power Brake Booster
- 1" Bore Master Cylinder
- Disc Drum Proportioning Valve Kit
- Booster Brackets and Firewall Spacers
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Tim talks about brake booster adjustment.
Learn how to assemble one of our bolt on nine-inch Ford disc brake kits in this step-by-step guide.
Follow along to see how a 1955 Chevy Bel Air is chosen for a Tri-5 restoration project. From a floral dash to a hole in the floor, there is some work to be done!
Power brake boosters offer lower pedal effort and better braking characteristics, but which one is right for your hot rod, muscle car, or truck? We take the guesswork out of that question with our latest buyer's guide.
Jeff converts his 1967 Chevelle manual brake system to power by installing a Delco booster kit. Learn how to make the master cylinder more resistant to brake fluid and a few tips for an easy install.
How to change brake pads, rotors and calipers using the Mustang II complete brake kit. Replace your drum brakes with disc brakes for performance and better braking ride. For use on Bobcat and Mustang II spindles.
Just about any classic vehicle’s drum brakes can be upgraded to the increased braking performance of a disc brake system. Our Buyer’s Guide provides an overview of disc brake benefits and what you need to succeed with your upgrade.