1959 Cadillac Tail Light Kits
DeVille, Eldorado, Series 60 Fleetwood, Commercial Chassis, Series 62, Series 75 Fleetwood
- These tail lights feature a red plastic lens, chrome steel base, and an 1157 dual filament bulb
- Available in standard or blue dot versions to fit any ride
- Cone measures 2-7/8" diameter and 5-3/8" long, with a base diameter of 2.84"
- Overall length with base measures 6", and is designed for 12v systems only
- Complete tail light assembly is sold each (per side)
A true classic! This 12-volt kit features a plastic tail light lens, chrome steel base unit, and an 1157 dual filament bulb. Specify standard or blue dot.
- 1157 dual filament bulb (12V)
- Cone Diameter: 2-7/8"
- Cone Length: 5-3/8"
- Diameter of the base: 2.84"
- Overall Length w/ Base: 6"
- Sold each
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Our side mirrors with LED turn signals are a quick upgrade you can make to your car to set it apart.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the King Bee Headlight and a few conduit options available at Speedway Motors.
Pat shows the difference between Incandescent, HID, LED Headlights.
Welcome back to the Vulcan Project! Product guru Jeff K. continues to execute his plans to bring a 2004 Kawasaki Vulcan back from the brink, this time working over the lighting system.
Speedway Motors employee Jason L. talks about the many uses of the Model A Taillight we offer. They aren't just for Models A's anymore!
Check out this headlight wiring and taillight wiring diagram.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. not only has an awesome 1946 Ford Sedan Delivery, he has a Mullins trailer that he restyled to match "Elmer". Jeff took the time to write up what he went through to make the style of the Mullins match up better.