1958-1976 Ford FE 352-390-406-427-428 Oil Pan, Front Sump, Black
352 Ford FE V8, 390 Ford FE V8, 427 Ford FE V8, 428 Ford FE V8, Steel, Painted
- Stock capacity oil pan, 5.75 sump depth
- Fits 1958-1976 Ford FE 352-390-406-427-428 V8 engines
- Not compatible with trucks, vans, or 428CJ
- Heavy stamped premium steel
- Black EDP coated finish
This stock capacity oil pan fits 1958-1976 Ford FE 352-390-406-427-428 V8 engines. This pan will not fit trucks, vans, or 428CJ and it does not come with an oil pump pick up.
- 1958-1976 Ford FE 352-390-406-427-428 V8
- Front sump
- Stock capacity
- 5.75 sump depth
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
A look at some LS Oil Pans for your swap project. Our video guide walks you through some great options.
Tim talks about early Hemi oil adapters.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.
Greg walks step by step through priming your engine.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Tim M. has tried to stay true to the vintage route, but sometimes, exceptions must be made. For example, the original oiling system's paper element and canister are functional, but an upgraded system will be more reliable.
Follow this step by step guide on how to install adjustable LS motor mounts to set your engine location exactly where you want it.